Coder needed !

smoochy boys on tour

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
Coder needed ! For a 2.6 server .. Someone who works with this server and codes for the server .. Please post here if intrested !

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
lol how comes ? ive never tried coding i think its gona be hard to learn thats why i need a coder..

Upvote 0

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
well tbh everything not about money, am going to give the server 50% so they be owners and have 24hour access too.. lol but i need a coderer then i can advertise am getting dedi within 3weeks lol.

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
thing is theres only a limited amount of coders about... and they are all basically have a team, or not interested in being a team

and they'd wanna team up with some1 with pervious server exprience, no offense 2 u, but uve prob never ran a server before? if u had its not been a well known successful 1

stick with TDs 2.3 files for now, make a server with that, show u got the skills.. then maybe ull find friends to team up with

Upvote 0

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Truth is the delphi sources are terrible and a complete mess. Once you know where everything is its easier to code new stuff and its not like delphi is the hardest language out there. Try adding small things then move up.

The biggest thing that pisses me off in those sources are the variable names... They should be shot for using some of the names they have.

Upvote 0