Colour distortion with mir2 on new build pc

Fleshwerk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
N. Ireland
Hey, just built a whole new rig and I'm having issues with mir 2, namely sabre mir2 it's the only one I've tried to play but I feel the issue would persist on any other server. When I open mir2 the log in/game colours are a mess of colours, green/red/yellow etc - completely unplayable.

I think I've had this issue before on a pc at some stage of my 13 year mir career but I can't seem to fix it this time around, been out of the game too long! The game will play within a virtual machine no probs but not from my host desktop. Runnin win 7 64bit ultimate.

I've tried running in compatability with win xp/vista and changed resolution and to 16 bit colour.

Spec-
4790k i7
R9 290x radeon
Gigabyte soc force motherboard z97

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
I had a problem like this on a server I played recently. I solved it by updating my gpu drivers. I thought they where already up to date aswell lol.

Fleshwerk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
N. Ireland
I updated using msi after burner last night but thinking about it now, that might not be the actual graphics card driver. Hassle like you'd think mir would run on a toaster.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i only ever had this problem on 1 computer when i minimized it and brought it bk up again lol sorry dude