computer reboots on start up after updates

Join Discord

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
got a bit of a problem atm. my other pc reboots every time it goes to start windows. it was fine till i did the first set of windows updates and now this.

gona try removing the updates 1 by 1 till i can isolate it, any other sugestions?

cheers

edit: cant even access safe mode, i pray it was 1 of the drivers and not a hardware issue. any feedback would be sweet

Last edited:

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
gets to the "windows server 2003" with the grey scrolling bit underneith, just before it gets to the next screen where it should say "windows is starting up" it resets. no BSOD just resets

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Press F8 (?) whilst starting and then choose from "Last Best Known Configuration that Worked" or something like that. It should role back as far as it takes to get the computer to get to the login screen.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
sadly that and safe m,ode repeat the same issue. i decided to reinstall again but i had to go. when i get back ill do the updates again and see what comes up

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Senture said:
sadly that and safe m,ode repeat the same issue. i decided to reinstall again but i had to go. when i get back ill do the updates again and see what comes up
I never did update my windows 2003. Works fine so i'll leave it :p.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Try get Ragz version again and install it. I was using it, there are no errors what so ever :) i have switched back to windows xp pro though because i can use it better lol :P

All i can reccomend is to format and install ragz version (see if he will upload it for you again or something)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
ash1234 said:
Try get Ragz version again and install it. I was using it, there are no errors what so ever :) i have switched back to windows xp pro though because i can use it better lol :P

All i can reccomend is to format and install ragz version (see if he will upload it for you again or something)
I don't have it uploaded anymore and won't upload either sorry.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
ok nps. ill stick to my old 1 and use atuo patcher lol

cheers 4 the help