Dec 29, 2003
Given to me by the people in my office!

21082009112xrx.jpg

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
lol i wish xD it's a binary watch

the time is 10:05 on that watch. see if you can work it out.

I figured it out pretty much instantly and the people in my office were like wtf, we bought the most complex one! It's not really hard at all once you figure out how it works.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
looks like it should be 10:04 to me. am i missing something?

edit: woops forgot to double the 3rd digit :P (numbers written above it thru me off)

aye, 10:05.

very nice geeky watch, if not alittle time consuming to work out if the time was something like 10:47

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
That looked as it never meant.

I meant, I dont get why they would sell such a watch? I mean, I dont get it. And even if I did, I still would prefer a normal watch. :S

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Binary

8 ¦ 4 ¦ 2 ¦ 1
lit ¦ not lit ¦ lit ¦ not lit = 8 + 2 = 10

8 ¦ 4 ¦ 2 ¦ 1
Not Lit¦ Lit ¦ Not Lit ¦ Lit = 4 + 1 = 5

Top row about the bottom two lights is used to declare if it is 10-20-30-40-50 etc. minutes + whatever is on the bottom row

Clever watch!

/Jenix

Last edited:

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
That looked as it never meant.

I meant, I dont get why they would sell such a watch? I mean, I dont get it. And even if I did, I still would prefer a normal watch. :S

Don't give yourself a headache. Some people aren't designed to understand. :<

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Don't give yourself a headache. Some people aren't designed to understand. :<

Since when were people designed?

I mean, get real. The gift obviously shows what your work mates think of you..

Nerd.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Since when were people designed?

I mean, get real. The gift obviously shows what your work mates think of you..

Nerd.

There's no point getting angry with me because you're thick, I can't change you little guy. :<

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
So not being able to understand such a pointless pathetic watch makes someone thick?

I mean, The whole point of you posting the picture was so you could show off your intelligence right? Wow. Good for you.

You have to make everything into a flame dont you, I deleted my original post which as "What's wrong with a normal watch" because I knew it would cause an argument. So I changed it into more of an opinion and you still have to take a dig.

You need to realise that your not the only smart person around.

Bill gates looks down his nose at you and laughs.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
So not being able to understand such a pointless pathetic watch makes someone thick?

I mean, The whole point of you posting the picture was so you could show off your intelligence, Wow. Good for you.

You have to make everything into a flame dont you, I deleted my original post whichw as "What's wrong with a normal watch" because I knew it would cause an argument. So I changed it into more of an opinion and you still have to take a dig.

You need to realise that your not the only smart person around.

Bill gates looks down his nose at you and laughs.

No, you make yourself thick :(

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
There's no point getting angry with me because you're thick, I can't change you little guy. :<

You think that being able to read such a lame watch makes you clever? Or not being able to makes you think? HA.

Get a life you ignoramus.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
You think that being able to read such a lame watch makes you clever? Or not being able to makes you think? HA.

Get a life you ignoramus.

You call me ignorant yet you clearly lack the capacity to read?

Prai already expanded on that point (get your own material) and the answer was no, Prai being Prai makes him thick.

If you're going to use a forum it's probably best you l2read. Then maybe take anger management classes, or just ask your dad to stop fucking you.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Daily I am reminded of the stupidity that spawns on this forum. It's quite amazing. If there weren't some sound members here I think I'd just troll you guys all day.

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
I like the watch, when I was doing cisco years ago we went in to Binary heavily. Many years later I really can't remember anything :(

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Binary's easy to understand. Can you find out where they got the watch for me Graham I'd like one of those myself.

Gunna also get a Wi-Fi t-shirt for when I go back to college.