• nwz-wool-low-res.jpg
    nwz-wool-low-res.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 224

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
And whats so good bout this. Korean Ei Screenie...in what way did LOMCN get owned?

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I spose by the way he posted this in Mir2 he is trying to scam us by saying this is running off Mir2. Kk lotsa reasons why this aint mir2. Main one been the interface, all the extra buttons and features. Second if you look in the top left, the way it takes screenies and marks them is different to Mir2. LOMCN just pwned u, goodbye :P

MuHackingWolf

mir3 part II private server

um also long time no see lomcn, first visit since 2months

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
So your claiming to have newer EI server files? Or claiming chinese have them?
Or are you just showing that wemade has some?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
well it says server57 on the screenie so it aint a private server and nightwolf certainly hasnt played it or was on it it looks like all he did was a quick edit in paint And might i say not very impressive looking

However if this is a private server then i will apoligise for doubting him

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
also what id like to know lol youve posted a random screenie and sad nothing about why youve given ti that title..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Id just ignore him personnally. mu seems to think hes ace and 'pwns' as he says. That just a screenie off the official ei server. Yes it part2: the judgement of blood, whats so special? i have tons of those screenies. I must 'pwn' to.

MuHackingWolf

farril said:
Id just ignore him personnally. mu seems to think hes ace and 'pwns' as he says. That just a screenie off the official ei server. Yes it part2: the judgement of blood, whats so special? i have tons of those screenies. I must 'pwn' to.

whats the official mir3 part II site?

Attachments

• 2004214809_39.jpg
    2004214809_39.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 153

MuHackingWolf

btw notice that this screenys r taken from forums since i CBA to download gigantic mir3 client

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
www.mir3.co.kr u nonce. And so what if you got it off another forum. why does that mean its a private server? why have you pwned lomcn? if it is a p server, why the hell would they name it the same as official mir?

Caliden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
wat files are u talking about???
lol mir3 priv servers are piss easy make.
only trouble you might have is setting up sql server but nothing else.

ssjkieran1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
obviously i found out sum new things + add'd a link 4 pics hes pickd out a pic and said its his...not hard 2 work out :/ noobs now adays

Status
Not open for further replies.