Could?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
You flatened the layers right?

Kinda hard for us the do it if you have.

/Tofas

P.S why couldnt you of done it?

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
Hmmm what the hell... seems like a simple design so why can't you remake it or something.. no offence to you or anything but its sounding like your asking us to rip someone elses work... and yeh ud rlly need the psd to work with it properly... and ur current sig is quite nice so simple changes with the text shouldnt be hard for you :S?

Tx,

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
i didn't do it found it on google an i haven't got any paint soft ware as i on college comps

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
HealingOne said:
i didn't do it found it on google an i haven't got any paint soft ware as i on college comps

Ok, heres what i say to that.

1) Make your own work, even if its sucks atleast its your own work. Or at minimum ask someone to make you one instead of ripping someone elses work who may of not wanted his work to be ripped and changed for others to use.
E.G Look at my signature, yes it sucks but i made it and i like it. Simple As.

2) Even if we were going to help you, it'd be way too much work to even try and move the text on that as far as i know as the layers are flattened.

/Tofas

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
ok heres what i say no paint program :O ill edit for you in paint :D here we go :)

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 54

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
If you had asked for the character image to be cut out for use in your own siggy, then i may have done that for you, but seeing as you wanna rip off the whole sig image... No.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
iceshock0el.jpg

eres ur bloody image!

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
this thread is pointless mod should close i mean a request to rip is pathetic

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
it makes it even worse that the thread owner has a ripped piece of work in their siggy aswell. i remember when that was posted, then somebody posted the tut for it. all that has been done to the graphic in her siggy is exactly the same as what she wants done to this 1. really pathetic

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Nah on a thread before she tried to blag that she made it 100% herself. When infact it was a tut piece that she had taken (Not even copied and tried to make her own) but taken.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Clu3less don't you get a people for ripping. It's not in your job description, and it's going to backfire on you if you don't stop :P

Just a warning.
And that guy who ripped it and changed it for her, you are elite lol :P