HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Hey guys. I downloaded a program like a week ago which just ;

Add your image..
Tell it where your steam folder is..

Then whaam, the image was your spray on CS. I've lost it now (Don't ask) and woundering if anyone had it? I know about the hard way, editing the WADs and stuff but this program was uuber.

If you have it, or something simular, post comments. :rolleyes:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
HogX said:
Add your image..
Tell it where your steam folder is..

well using my "MASSIVE" interlect im gessin 1.6 as steam has noting to do with 1.5?

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
Talking about CS, I downloaded it, but I haven't got a CDKEY so I can make Steam update it.

Anyone got a Steam username and pass I can borrow just so I can update my version of CS? :P

I know, I know, I should just buy the game.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
u cant borrow it, it regesters that Key to a certain person then locks it, same with 1.5 if u use sum1 elses CD key on the net it blocks that other person whiles ur on with sum cackky

CD key in use" crap

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
1.5 is better then 1.6, u can Fusion pack it to get rid of the manked skins

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
I'm using some CDKEY I found on the net at the moment.

If I borrow someone elses account, does that mean I have to use their CDKEY whilst actually IN the game?

I only need the account to update to 1.6. =/

I don't even know what version I'm running now.

Nevermind, anyways, I'll just go buy the game. I think it's only like a fiver.

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
All those CD keys get banned, and this thread is about CS Spray logo's which i've found out how to do it else where. Want to start a new discussion on a diffrent subject, make a new thread.

No wounder the search system is messed slightly.. People search "CS Sprays" and find some strange people talking about "CD Keys". Keep on topic, for LOMCN's sake.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
HogX said:
All those CD keys get banned, and this thread is about CS Spray logo's which i've found out how to do it else where. Want to start a new discussion on a diffrent subject, make a new thread.

No wounder the search system is messed slightly.. People search "CS Sprays" and find some strange people talking about "CD Keys". Keep on topic, for LOMCN's sake.

ummm how dus NO sound?

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
^G0trex said:
well using my "MASSIVE" interlect im gessin 1.6 as steam has noting to do with 1.5?

cs 1.5 and 1.6 r two totaly diffrent because it made by diffrent people, hence: installing mods, skins, ect ect would be diffrent, including sprays =)

and for 1.6 u can only have 1 account per cd key but u can use it among multipe people, in 1.5 u dont use an account just the key, but still cannot play at the same time from 2 diffrent locations

1.5 is better, 1.6 is better. Depends on how you looks at it. Do i really want to go trhough the hassle of making an account for steam? Do I really want some noob to be using hacks? Pros and Cons on both. I prefer 1.5 tho =)

Last edited: