Couple Of Probz...

billylilylalu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
N9
Ok,

My First Prob....

Lately I have noticed that when I put vids at full screen, they look Really blurry ( I mean much more than it should be )

I put it on my iPod, put it on a 42" inch TV and it looks clearer on the TV than it does in the comp which is about 3 times smaller than the TV lol...

My Second Problem....

When I get ImTOO up and make a list of videos to convert, it always comes up with "We Are Sorry But ImTOO Converter Must Close" This always happens after about a minute I have it open and then it says Doctor watson is comin up lol o0 -->

Would be really helpful if ppl could help me with both of tha problems I got :P

Thx!

i-AboD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2005
Do a spyware scan and maybe that will help u o.O?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Re install graphics drivers? (uninstall, restart. Then use DriverCleaner, restart. install new drivers, restart.)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Lmao yes thats why lol............ >.<
That graphics card is just fine for watching movies, so what the **** are you on about? + the fact it only happened recently, not after changing the card...

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
looking at the video size in that picture maybe its because your resolution is set too high for the standard of the crappy encodes, that would explain why it looks crap on your monitor and not your ipod.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
looking at the video size in that picture maybe its because your resolution is set too high for the standard of the crappy encodes, that would explain why it looks crap on your monitor and not your ipod.
It can't be, if it looked good on a 42'' TV.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
TVs dont pixelate as much as computer monitors.

Try better resolution first. Your graphics card is fine for movie watching.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Here's the deal;

The pixel pitch (the amount of pixels in a given area) is much larger on monitors than it is on TVs.

Therefore you will see more pixelation on a monitor than you will on a TV.

Simple, really. :)

billylilylalu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
N9
kk thx for help peepz

Just funny a film looks crap on the Monitor and really good on a TV that is 3 times bigger than the Monitor lol:)

Ta for ur help! :D