Couple of quick questions ....

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
hi there i need a couple of questions answering plz its frying my head lol

1) i have made new mobs which some of them u can turnundead , yet when i try to tu mobs like zumaarchers and stuff it dont work and yet i try to copy the mobs i made and they still wont tu ??

2) is there anyway i can do it so any new mobs i make can be tamed by a wizz, as any i have made just wont be allowed to me tamed for some reason ?

3) whats best way to lvl cap a mob so once u pass the lvl of that mob u get less exp off it ?

cheers for help in advance :)

Last edited:

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
hi there i need a couple of questions answering plz its frying my head lol

1) i have made new mobs which some of them u can turnundead , yet when i try to tu mobs like zumaarchers and stuff it dont work and yet i try to copy the mobs i made and they still wont tu ??

2) is there anyway i can do it so any new mobs i make can be tamed by a wizz, as any i have made just wont be allowed to me tamed for some reason ?

3) whats best way to lvl cap a mob so once u pass the lvl of that mob u get less exp off it ?

cheers for help in advance :)

1) there shud be a fldundead make sure thats 1 and also u must be a higher level then the mob

2) FLDTame ? never reli looked into taming mobs .

3) turn highlevelfix off on the m2 and then example when ur 20-30levels higher then the mob the exp lowers

hope this helps

Upvote 0

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
On 2.3 files you can never tame an undead mob, and you can't tu a living mob, so in other words you can't have a mob tameable and tu'able

Upvote 0

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
are u sure cos the mobs i made for my class caves were only omas and u can tu them yet im struggling to tame the normal mobs like euro frost tiger and so on , but if im right do u mean that in my sql if i make mob tameable in there then it automatically becomes something i cant tu and if i put it so u can tu it , it then becomes untamable ?

i think this is what ur getting at :) ?

Upvote 0