Couple of things

gandy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
Hey people, decided to give mir3 another go since last time i played an official server was the korean beta. Just a couple of small things...

Is there a way to change your forum name on there so it isnt your login id? this seems rather mental.

Are things like the power ring (think its called spiked ring? dc0-6) rare? ive had like 5 drop at lvl 15

How do you leave the starting guild? i tried @leaveguild but that doesnt work

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
Hey people, decided to give mir3 another go since last time i played an official server was the korean beta. Just a couple of small things...

Is there a way to change your forum name on there so it isnt your login id? this seems rather mental.

Are things like the power ring (think its called spiked ring? dc0-6) rare? ive had like 5 drop at lvl 15

How do you leave the starting guild? i tried @leaveguild but that doesnt work

Have you tried the buttons in the guild window?

gandy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
Thats strange then, i tried @leaveguild and @breakguild loads of times but still in it. Not that it matters anymore as i doubt ill play it again when servers come back up

EDIT: Sorry Kaori, yes i did try the buttons in the guild windows

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008
gandy, it would help if you actually read what the replies properly

the command is @leaveAguild , with an A in the middle

gandy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
I see, Appologies. I did indeed misread the post. Im pretty sure a lot of people wouldnt of noticed the A as they are used to the origional command. Thanks for highlighting that. Im used to skim reading so occasionally make mistakes.