crash at login screen

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
Basically i get an error right after i type the user/pass and press enter. I've tried to find another post of this problem, but was unsucessful. Any help would be appreciated.

-Bestbet

Last edited:

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
actually apple you can start simply by scrolling up to this forum section read the post demonic made :) in there you will find a breakdown of all the gates.. and where you can get stuck.. hopefully this will lead you to the problem gate, also if you scroll down in that post, IdaBiga posted the exact configuration you need in your setup for all the IP's :)

Upvote 0

mapadale

actually apple you can start simply by scrolling up to this forum section read the post demonic made :) in there you will find a breakdown of all the gates.. and where you can get stuck.. hopefully this will lead you to the problem gate, also if you scroll down in that post, IdaBiga posted the exact configuration you need in your setup for all the IP's :)
Actually IdaBiga isn't an exsact get online IP, as with ours it didn't work due to not having a router that supported loop back.

Upvote 0