Create server

smoochy boys on tour

Aleeex3

LOMCN Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello everyone,
I've been playing Mir3 (Holley) for more than 10 years ... Well, I've always been curious about how to make a server. And I have wanted to create my own but the problem is that I do not know how to do it ... Is there anyone in the forum who knows how to give me some tutorials or tell me how to do it? If it were in Spanish better, since I am always using Google Translate ....
Thanks a lot!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Are you kidding me? You have a server advertised here and I know it's not your first.

What do you want?

Upvote 0

Aleeex3

LOMCN Member
Jun 30, 2020
Are you kidding me? You have a server advertised here and I know it's not your first.

What do you want?
Royal is not my server, I already told you. I just take care of posting it on LOMNC and creating a discord for them. I never had a server of mine

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Hello everyone, less than 2 weeks ago we turned our new fast server ON. The problem is that we cannot put it in the for in the advertised section because the rules state that it must be published before it is ON ... Is there any way to post my server for everyone to see and thus have more players?
Thanks a lot!

I Know, is my server ^^ u can Come!!

You also said you manage the social networks but you never said the server is not yours.

Upvote 0