Crowsworld Pre-Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
GanjaMan said:
applied and w8in for a conformation email

lol what confirmation ?i got in game in 5 mins...u should make account whit an e-mail from yahoo hotmail is gay!

Guile2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2005
Manchester
Same crowsworld that took lots of donations, bought a cable line then took down server and disappeared?

Anyways, theres already a lvl 7 x4 exp server so unless u make it unique it will just be a copy.

Either super high exp or high lvl start wud be good.

Think project69......

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
so because 2 servers have same exp and start lv they are identical? good deducting skills there. i hate ppl who wat everything given to them on a plate.

glad to see another low exp server coming out.

Crow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003
Farril said:
so because 2 servers have same exp and start lv they are identical? good deducting skills there. i hate ppl who wat everything given to them on a plate.

Couldn't say it any better... Thanks :agree:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Farril said:

well i would like to say that the first server that came out would have more players because ppl are already hight there but if they get borred they start another maybe we will see some competition :)

Guile2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2005
Manchester
Thing is, if its same start level and xp why bother starting again, i didnt say they wud be identical, but why do all servers have to have low start level and low exp.
Project69....longest server and most people on at any time, and guess what.....high xp and high level start...
Sorry if its just me, but that seems to show what most people prefer.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Guile2005 said:
Thing is, if its same start level and xp why bother starting again, i didnt say they wud be identical, but why do all servers have to have low start level and low exp.
Project69....longest server and most people on at any time, and guess what.....high xp and high level start...
yea i like how u think :P,well u dont need hight level start just a x8-x10 exp server that would be best it would have most players on tbh

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
how do u find the hidden section i registerd aswell. how long server been up aswell

Crow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003
Guile2005 said:

Like my first post... if this server is not for you then don't play I could careless if I have 1 player or 1,000 players I'm only hosting the server cause I like playing around with the files. And as this thread is for my "Crowsworld" server It would be nice if you'd stop trying to advertise with that p69 crap. :middle:

Crow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003
undrin said:
how do u find the hidden section i registerd aswell. how long server been up aswell

Finish registering..
(Click the link in the email that was sent to the addy you used to sign up with)

TeenAgeDirtBag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
been playing for a few days seems like its getting bigger everyday its fun and i would love to see this server do really well.

gd job crow :ppunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.