[CD3.55] Cruel Dragon 3.55 issue

smoochy boys on tour

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Solved mod feel free to remove this thread.

Last edited:

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
What's the point in posting a problem and then removing it.. the entire point is that everyone can see the problem and then see the fix, so they don't have to ask again..

Upvote 0

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
What's the point in posting a problem and then removing it.. the entire point is that everyone can see the problem and then see the fix, so they don't have to ask again..

wise words good sir. lol

Upvote 0

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
well i'll post what the problem was and how i fixed if it helps any 1, i had a corrupt file which caused my cruel dragon to bring up an error about the rare item.db and it wouldn't load, i had to replace the Hero3G file and it now works. (this is for people who may have this problem)

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Ahh.. you are using Sting3G files?

LOMCN works well if everyone posts more info and we all put as many answers as possible.

Upvote 0

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
I was yeah mate, was trying to find some fresh ones that worked but ures only one that seemed to work so gna have to delete some stuff to get a fresh set to work on. It was the rareitems db in hero db that had stuff missing so I replaced with another hero db I found on pc and it worked. Didn't think it was that big of a problem which is why I removed it but I've just explained what was wrong and how I fixed incase it does happen to any 1.

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I was yeah mate, was trying to find some fresh ones that worked but ures only one that seemed to work so gna have to delete some stuff to get a fresh set to work on. It was the rareitems db in hero db that had stuff missing so I replaced with another hero db I found on pc and it worked. Didn't think it was that big of a problem which is why I removed it but I've just explained what was wrong and how I fixed incase it does happen to any 1.
Nice one :)

The hero db will work if you add an item to the rareitems table (I deleted all items from there when I created the release).

Upvote 0