CruelDragon 3.55 - ArmadilloPatch error

smoochy boys on tour

BloodVale

LOMCN VIP
VIP
May 22, 2010
i keep getting this error.

13221809.jpg

I store the details it says it works and its stored then after i click ok this pops up.

I have tried on 3 different machines with XP and 2003 standard, chineese prc is installed. it should work...

BloodVale

LOMCN VIP
VIP
May 22, 2010
TrailReset allowed me to enter the code again but i still have the same problem, here are 4 screenshots showing what happens in order.

30385245.jpg

And then finally two seconds later
13221809.jpg

If i click yes it tells me to re-enter the code and doesnt work. If i click no or cancel it just closes down and nothing happens.

Upvote 0

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
If you are using AMD Dual core, change it to 1 core and you will register your key with no problems, and please use search button , like this post are 1000+ there.. just search..

Upvote 0

punni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2009
ive made my processor single core but it still comes up with the same message he was getting, any ideas please? ive searched alot but havent found anything that helps me,

Upvote 0

punni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2009
im using windows xp sp3, im trying to set it up on a virtual machine if that makes any difference?

Upvote 0

crispous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 26, 2009
Stoke, Staffordshire
Do you have the same fingerprint in window after clicking yes to type new key? And what file are you using to enter key? CD_something.exe or crueldragon3g.exe or any other?

Upvote 0

punni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2009
im entering it into the armadillo patch? and after i enter the patch the fingerprint changes

Upvote 0

punni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2009
Ive tried that too, would i be able to add you on msn please mate to talk to you on there?

Upvote 0

mapadale

With regards to running from a virtual machine, I've never been able to get the server files to run correctly. But I can with SQL on VM, but not the files.

Upvote 0

punni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2009
so basically it isnt going to happen unless i got a computer with xp on it? r has anyone had it working on VM

Upvote 0

crispous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 26, 2009
Stoke, Staffordshire
I have my beta on VM (Oracle VirtualBox) and there is no problem with keys.

My hardware is intel core 2 quad 4x3GHz, but VM's working on only one core and same OS, XP sp3...

I'll try to get this problem on my vm, then try to find any solves and if i find any, i'll public it here...

But, first... Can u show us what keys do you have in cd.ini and in what place?

Upvote 0

mapadale

I have my beta on VM (Oracle VirtualBox) and there is no problem with keys.

My hardware is intel core 2 quad 4x3GHz, but VM's working on only one core and same OS, XP sp3...

I'll try to get this problem on my vm, then try to find any solves and if i find any, i'll public it here...

But, first... Can u show us what keys do you have in cd.ini and in what place?
You don't need to know whats in his cd.ini, just form looking at the image shows it as the correct HWID. What hasn't been mentioned is if it's pro or home on the XP as won't work on home.

Upvote 0

punni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2009
my xp is pro, if it would help you at all crispous do you still need me to post the keys i have in my CD.ini?

Upvote 0

crispous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 26, 2009
Stoke, Staffordshire
Do you have any AV softs enabled when entering key?

I've checked some possible ideas but the only case when i got something like you is when i'm trying to enter key with enabled WRONG configured AV - when patcher can't write datas to registry. If u have any, disable it for a moment, use trial reset again, enter key again, and should work...

But if u don't have any AV... I have no more ideas... Are you sure, your VM is working on only one cpu core?

Upvote 0