Crueldragon 3.5x cracked and working ^_^

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
its ok i just retryed that command and it works but it dosnt save my level when i log off

the highest it will save my level is 100 if i got higher when i log it dose a rewind even if the server dosnt go down it instant rewinds me :(

what other GM commands do you have plz? cos like i said that one dose work now i just dont have any others

and in case any one ses to change my level in the sql DB ive tryed and it ses the num dosnt match

you need to use the Provided Database's otherwise stats wont be saved.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
try to read that thread from start to end, i am pretty sure u will find what u need

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
ah thnx :)
but is there no way to edit the DB to allow higher?

Sure Edit the database proprietes

-database Game3G
-tabels TBL_CHARACTER and TBL_ABILITY
-field FLD_LEVEL Changer from Byte to Integer

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
just use the databases provided except for the translated crueldragonbasedata

acole83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2004
Sure Edit the database proprietes

-database Game3G
-tabels TBL_CHARACTER and TBL_ABILITY
-field FLD_LEVEL Changer from Byte to Integer
thanx for that but i couldnt find out how to do that so i just restored the Game3G DB :)

any 1 know how to get the cliant to load there server on a XPx64?

ppl said to make a shortcut but thet never helped at all the game just crashes after login

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
Hi! it posible to add completely new item. so, no replace images for newest one els if i have 300 items, add 5 new more, for example. its posible?
another question:
for this version i need the Armadillo hack for do work it correctly?
ah, and another thing: are there new items in this version or only is the server files that change?
thx

Last edited:

derwisz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Poland
3.56 :/
ok few days ago I couldn't move after 1second ingame and tonight made small ahead: i login, i can walk, can use anything, just it looks like interface is messed up (old job vs 3g).
can anyone report your successes with 3.56/3.98?

thx
if noone responds, i leave it and move to cruel/king with 3.98 as loader :)

Attachments

• SCREEN0014.jpg
    SCREEN0014.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 475

acole83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2004
3.56 :/
ok few days ago I couldn't move after 1second ingame and tonight made small ahead: i login, i can walk, can use anything, just it looks like interface is messed up (old job vs 3g).
can anyone report your successes with 3.56/3.98?

thx
if noone responds, i leave it and move to cruel/king with 3.98 as loader :)
what cliant are you useing? this SF set uses the euro mir 3 cliant

Hi! it posible to add completely new item. so, no replace images for newest one els if i have 300 items, add 5 new more, for example. its posible?
another question:
for this version i need the Armadillo hack for do work it correctly?
ah, and another thing: are there new items in this version or only is the server files that change?
thx
yes you can add your own items in the SQL DB called CruelDragon3GBaseData and under the tables list look for HL_Stditems :D

Last edited:

acole83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2004
Earlyer in this thread ppl posted there screenies with glowing armours. what do i change in my item SQL to get that and what armours are ment to do it? im useing LS3G-Chinese
CruelDragon3GBaseData SQL DB so every thing is translated (well exept the odd few :P)

THNX :D

Last edited:

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
change shape to 9,10,11 for the 3 differrent armour glows.

Axaidw

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 20, 2005
could you tell me, is the loader.exe (part of a client) the necessary part? if yes, what it does:D

we(me + derwisz etc.) got own loading program, autoupdater, and we want use it, not external loader.

How to unpack loader.exe? (i tryin with aspack, but it isn't that), or what this loader do, maybe our loading program would do the same.

PS. Sorry for my english :D

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
could you tell me, is the loader.exe (part of a client) the necessary part? if yes, what it does:D

we(me + derwisz etc.) got own loading program, autoupdater, and we want use it, not external loader.

How to unpack loader.exe? (i tryin with aspack, but it isn't that), or what this loader do, maybe our loading program would do the same.

PS. Sorry for my english :D

The Launcher application does a bit more than load the client it seems it also hooks a dll to the client and without that you wont get very far with the client :/

It cant be unpacked however if you want to translate it edit the holley.lng files in a text editor as they hold all the strings the launcher uses

Axaidw

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 20, 2005
so, if a cant bypass loader, is there any opportunity to change apperance of this program? I'd change it, and my loading program, would "virually" click the start button. I'd mix 2 programms

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
it can be unpacked I think, I managed to do it quite a while ago as the exe used (not hte loader) is the same as I found about a month ago.
Unpacked it fine, did take a while but eventually got it.

Another quick thing: Anyone tried using the new weapon? I think you can use that in these files too. And does the armou rglow with the two dragons work?
I'll have a look at the files tonight lol.

Last edited:

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
there is a glow like that. two headed orange dragon or something like that. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.