[CD3.55] CruelDragon Error

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
Hello,, i had server online like 30 mins ago,, then i got Socket Error,, what crashed my server and then from then, CruelDragon wont load any1 know how to fix ?, ill add Screenshot if you need me to ;/

Thanks Ben

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
last thing i did before error was turn my pc on lol ive had server live for 2 weeks and it started getting the rungate error thing today now CD dont work so i got no clue bud,

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
the rule with starttimer errors is that the thing loading before the error is the problem, imo there is something wrong with your database.
Have a look in your stditems and make sure the idx is running in order and you havnt accidentally added a new item that doesnt match.

Theres always a reason why a server stops working so try and thing of anything you have done lately, even scripts can stop the server working

Reactions: w1ls0n
Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
If you have dynamic NET IP, it may be that, but I do not think you change by itself.

Nevertheless what saith the Geordiehc, you are absolutely right. This error usually occurs when
the index (first column) of the Std_Items, does not follow the order or if some of them twice.

If you do not find solution to the problem, make a backup of your DB and try to restore the Db of base.
If still not working, you'll know that is not the DB.

Regards,

Reactions: w1ls0n
Upvote 0

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
Thanks people,, it was a bugged item in SQL i didnt really think sumthing like that would **** it all up,, Cheers agen :)

Upvote 0