[CD3.55] Crueldragon3G it rains?!!

Join Discord

bloszek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Hi I have a problem every now and then suspend me crueldragon3G why?

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Your english is very bad. Please try and translate better and also provide screenshots of your problems and anything new you have done to your server which might have caused the problems, thanks

Upvote 0

bloszek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
i run serwer and 3min and serwer down crueldragon3G crashes and so all the time...

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Again really bad english, but I think i know your problem, as i said earlier can you tell me anything new you have put into the server.
It sounds like a loopback in a script or a tao pet problem but I can't tell without more info

Reactions: Rogue
Upvote 0

mapadale

Why are you being racist towards somene who's first language isn't english, we all know that translators don't produce the best of english translations but we don't need to be putting people down when they are trying their best.

@bloszek

If you go to the "log" folder which is contained within your server files, open up the last recorded log for when CD crashed and it will tell you why it crashed.

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Why are you being racist towards somene who's first language isn't english, we all know that translators don't produce the best of english translations but we don't need to be putting people down when they are trying their best.
Please don't bring this issue up again, I spent 3 days defending the foreign and i'm not about to go the other way lol.
The post was baddly written and not enough information present to diagnose hense my comment

Upvote 0

mapadale

But telling someone that their English is crap and then telling them to use a translator better is racist. You could have worded a lot better, than in a context that would offend.

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Really bad english, try and translate better i dont see as being offensive but apoligies if it was seen like this. The comment is defiantely not rascist as this is en english forums and language has nothing to do with race, but thanks mapadale i'll try harder to fluff my words up next time.

Upvote 0

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
Buddie if u are spanish or if u speak spanish i could help you, my english might not be perfect but they can understend me :=)
si hablas español o sos español yo te puedo ayudar, jeje me hago entender suerte,
btw if u speak portugues i can also help u hehee!! bye

Upvote 0