CruelDragon3G Translation FAQs

Join Discord

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
As requested, here is an actively growing list of FAQ's for the CruelDragon3G Server Files:

CheekyVimto & TurboShandy

Attachments

• Shop NPC Translations.doc
    60 KB · Views: 289
  • Book Translations.doc
    56 KB · Views: 226
  • Teleportstone Translations.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 184
  • MobRentalShop Translations.doc
    89 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
well thats that one done :D
we're not writing an FAQ on quests yet, because we havent finished those ourself, so as soon they're all done i'll start on those.. btw if you can translate the quests and get them working, thats when you know you've had too much coffee...

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Kool, i might but together some serverfiles with your permission, use your FAQs then release an Alpha, that ok? Then when you release more FAQs ill just update the files.

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
iam still not getting the purpose of this FAQ's...u realy think people will redo the work over and over again? why not just release the translated stuff rather than writing odd FAQ'S about it tbh

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
The honest answer to that quesion is people should learn to do things themselves, it's all good and great to have 10 servers up online all running the same servers... with the same items... the same names... the same shoplists... atleast with these FAQ people now have the oppotuninty to learn how to configure these sections and make customised game servers...

tbh if people cant be arsed to atleast learn to change these files, then they dont deserve the players..

thats my thoughts anyways.

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
any guy who runs a server should understand at least the basic scripting by just looking through the files imo otherwise he shouldnt even attempt to run a server lol

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
thnx for these :) (i collect all worth collecting)

MrSparkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2005
I been working my way through all this.

At 1am this monring , my NPC's changed race from Chinese to British wooot woot

At 2am they could be clicked, but things like translating a book didnt work. Also my tele stones didnt work.

OMG this is such a slog but its soooo true that its better to do all this than be given it on a plate.

I now know for example how to create my own NPCs and how to make them do stuff. How cool is that!