Crusade 2.3 Database Release

Join Discord

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Credit Goes to Boothy and Glenn(Killmaster)
I Tested these when first done...

Download
Version 2.3
SQL

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
This download is the old 1.9 crusade version of the database converted into 2.3
Nothing in this database is from my version of crusade out at the mo.

All stats/levels etc changed + more added.

EDIT: I think you should check with Boothy & Glenn if its ok that your releasing their stuff before you go doing it.

Last edited:

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
well yea there close as the same u try working with them.. lol or tryin 2 get a full sentance outa 1 script.... so yh there the same ;p

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
So why you releasing this? You didnt ask neither booth or killmaster, This link should be removed and this idiot should be warned at the least. Infact he should be banned straight up as hes the fag who runs that x t r a l i s t crap website which is banned from here.

Idiots these days.... should i release some of your updates on infinty?

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
So why you releasing this? You didnt ask neither booth or killmaster, This link should be removed and this idiot should be warned at the least. Infact he should be banned straight up as hes the fag who runs that x t r a l i s t crap website which is banned from here.

Idiots these days.... should i release some of your updates on infinty?

Don't know why your attacking him. Both of you are of equal Douchebag-ness. This server was awful. Is awful. Will be awful.

Thanks for release.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
lol thx for the release none the less I guess. will be helpful to anyone so (Y), and Fo to moaners :)

except for admins who wish to remove the link. they can moan all they want cause they can ban me and that would be bad, right? :P :( long day and its only 1pm.

edit. why use centre justification!!? man that irritates me, thats for poets and gay people!! (no prejudice there :) )