is it on a dedi yet?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Re: The Legend Of Mir II Crusade 2.3 [High Rate]

Not as of yet but I don't think there is a real issue with lagg so...

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England

If ya looking for pvp on a server prob not best to try here, due to pro's/para's dropping left right n center and the 1500mp insta pots, but ive played for around an hour and it seems not to bad

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Paras/Pros/Teles have always been legendary on Crusade and probbably always will be.

Hence the DC/SC/MC on players its probbably the best way forward.
E.G a level 70 warrior could probbably 2-3 hit a level 50 warrior.

So its all on how good you are at potting really :)

I would also like to announce that KillMaster is back on the server team (WOOOO)
And also that we have ALOT of plans that are going to be implanted into the server, and I dont hesitate when i mean ALOT. :)

1 Last thing.

A few people have been asking me if they can donate. The answer is yes.
If the people who said they we're going to donate acctually do, it means a dedi!

Atm i dont see a problem with any lagg. But this will prevent the lagg in the future.
So heads up to that! :)

@lewis

Thanks for the offer buddy, but i wont be needing a website host/designer anymore but thanks for the offer.
JackDaniels is currently making us a excellent one! :)

---

The usercount has increased by even more people today.

Yesterday there was 8 people average,
Today when I woke up there has been a total of 20 people online, 16 being average atm.

[08/05/2009 16:56:05] Users: 18
[08/05/2009 17:06:05] Users: 19
[08/05/2009 17:16:05] Users: 20

Nice to see the usercount is rising!

Last edited:

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England

I dont really think pvp should be based on how fast you can hit your pots :S, maybe disable them in LMS/BG's when they are ingame or something like that :]]

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China

umm i thought this was beta with all the spawning 100's of mobs in town ect but somebody told me its actually live ?

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008

just how many paras and pros are about exactly....

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England

yeh its live and i mean they must be 1/50 or something, same with tele rings :P so literally everyone has one :P

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008

gah no thanks, rate is way too low...sorry I wont be joining.

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008

lol ? rate is low ? nah exp too high ... drops too high gms atlease make a ring thats good stats and rarest ingame ? :P and btw make lms ingame and problem in expcave ... you can stay there forever and S M L XL systems dont work so atm its rubbish , cash ... too easy to make ... takes 1hour to make 1b.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton

well in that case whatever server wants a nice website pm me, im part way thru making 1 awesome flash webby if i may say so myself :)

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury

i have tried this server as i used to run it along side niss and then made bandet out of the files.

you should have spent more time on the files as from what i have seen from the last hour and a bit you have not changed the monitems apart from maybe added a few other things and taken some dtuff out.

plus great fireball you cant use as wizz. some npc do not work.

what you should have done to make this sucessfull where myself and niss failed is to reduce the gold in all files by (millions) as in one file say templar you will have.

1/3 Gold 25000
1/75 GoldBar
1/125 GoldBarBundle
1/250 GoldChest

as an example

dont get me wrong this can be great and if you want the players on the server you will have to spend some time on the files at peak when it was running we got 55 player that was the limit we reached. ppl got board after a few weeks maybe months as cash was too easy and drops were even easier so no ecconomy.

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008

i have tried this server as i used to run it along side niss and then made bandet out of the files.

you should have spent more time on the files as from what i have seen from the last hour and a bit you have not changed the monitems apart from maybe added a few other things and taken some dtuff out.

plus great fireball you cant use as wizz. some npc do not work.

what you should have done to make this sucessfull where myself and niss failed is to reduce the gold in all files by (millions) as in one file say templar you will have.

1/3 Gold 25000
1/75 GoldBar
1/125 GoldBarBundle
1/250 GoldChest

as an example

dont get me wrong this can be great and if you want the players on the server you will have to spend some time on the files at peak when it was running we got 55 player that was the limit we reached. ppl got board after a few weeks maybe months as cash was too easy and drops were even easier so no ecconomy.

correct ... cash has no point to it ... atm :/

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

@Forspinki

It was an Event as posted on Page 1.

@Nikx

Exp cave is there to reduce cash from the game and make it acctually worth something.
Exp cave is also now fixed and you cannot stay there for an unlimited amount of time, i fixed this if you taken notice.

@wanabee

We are looking into the files carefully as we go along and as i said to nikx, the cash is going to be shooting out of game with the npc's offering their services. Im also halfing all the drops of gold so ExpCave will soon be unique.

LMS wont have any pots available to use on the map anyway, i will clear the bag of all pots before the users enter, and no you wont be able to drop pots and teleport back in.

BattleGround isnt a fighting arena, its a huge hunting map containing different types of mobs & bosses and its going to be really hard, so obviously you are going to need pots.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008

lol ? rate is low ? nah exp too high ... drops too high gms atlease make a ring thats good stats and rarest ingame ? :P and btw make lms ingame and problem in expcave ... you can stay there forever and S M L XL systems dont work so atm its rubbish , cash ... too easy to make ... takes 1hour to make 1b.

meant items not exp rate..please try and read before trying to make fun of me trying to act cool...

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

LMS wont have any pots available to use on the map anyway, i will clear the bag of all pots before the users enter, and no you wont be able to drop pots and teleport back in.

all you have is make the map no pot

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008

gms post expcave map (single map) on here ... it dont work and ive got client

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006

Wav folder hasnt cum with my client ::

Bad community atm everyone keeping info to themselfs when asked :(

TemplarForesst missing

ExpHen for Event is gd but in town wizzies own for them icestorm takes em all

pros and paras always been a big thing to crusade!!

Tbh 2.3 wont go far 1.9 was well better
thats just my opinion

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House

gd serv but the tao with the ded high stats is boring me

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Oh for f*** sake..

Why can't u lot stop moaning....
I do an event to try and please you and what do I get? More f***** complaints..

Im trying as hard as I can to try and take notice of things what u need sorting/doing.
But people keep pming with stupid things such as;

-Make me level ..
-Make me this item..
-Recall me here...
-Can you give me this spell please?...
-Why does Taikai have a kit that good and mines crap?..
-Can u make it so that exp cave is packed
-I dropped my item in .. can you go and pick it up for me please

You lot need to learn to get on with the server instead of moaning 24/7 and u might get futher on with the server fgs. Items are easy drops but there is rare drops from bosses.. Which none of you seem to be going to. If you try boss hunting you might get something nice like you seen drop from the event earlier.

And exp cave I admit is bugged, but if i didnt like it that much i would have removed it like I did with the first attempt of adding it.
I will sort exp cave out so only 1 person can teleport in when i have time to get round to it.

Taikai had donated £60 for his kit.
The kit is NOT super rare... They ARE in the drop files and droppable..

So how about you lot just get off you're lazy backsides and move out of town for once?