Crusade 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Sorry for the 10 min down time
something went wrong with the dedi all good now

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
download the .exe on first post aswell and extract to crusade folder

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Could do with a wipe to be honest? loads of people exploiting SW Store NPC for gold and you can buy ExpToken and dunno what else with gold... :x

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Could do with a wipe to be honest? loads of people exploiting SW Store NPC for gold and you can buy ExpToken and dunno what else with gold... :x

im not on till friday whats the npc called ?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
im not on till friday whats the npc called ?

erm its in sw storage top right shop loads have used it i seen ppl coming in and out and staying in there ages lol, i dont play mir much now adays + meant to be making my own server so exploiting it my self wouldnt benefit me i just thought id report it before it gets outta hand least if u wipe now u wont lose much

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
If this is true then a wipe would be neccesary. This aint been up long so people carnt really complain much. No rare's dropped yet. If this is true then would of given them a Big advantage to the rest who dint/dont wanted to exploited it. If Shank knows who did it could be deleveled? Another way to sort problem :)

Edit: No Offence but i carnt really see anything different. This a clone? No new features? Caves? Anything done to server at all? Just wondering because last few crusades that did same died pritty fast :(

Last edited:

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
ive looked Highest lvl is 65 so if they used exptoken they would be much higher. but ive disabled the exp token seller/teleporter untill i looked over everyones bag/store for exptokens

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
fixed the Npc called Vicky no more free gold bars and ill be looking to see if anyone has alot of exp tokens ect...

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
i forgot about that bug haha but ye theres loads more npc's that usually work with the bug, pretty much every storage npc and i have had two exp tokens drop, easy enough to get from bosses, got a M and an XL with a friend

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
i forgot about that bug haha but ye theres loads more npc's that usually work with the bug, pretty much every storage npc and i have had two exp tokens drop, easy enough to get from bosses, got a M and an XL with a friend

lol yea yeah ;)

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Download links aint working for me mate.
Might wanna take a look, but if not just comfirm if it is just me please.
Thanks.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Hmmm it hasn't got the crusade feel to it. Don't like the sz. I liked the old one. Nice confined space. Not fast enough for crusade. Crusade used to be bang level bang level untill 50 ish then it slowed down gradually.

Stones not giving any statitics.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Thanks for the feedback be it good or bad.
im new to running a mir sever ive hosted/owned other p sever games such as Gunz,FlyFF and Top.
so im still learing.
so a week or two and everything should be working fine :)