Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu Up For Testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
FlamesDeath2... download the full client and it will fix the problem you get.

Zeds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005
im gunna give it a go.... only downloading at 275k tho :( oh well 30 mins left...

sounds like a fun server ill cya on there guys :P i might need some help with what not ;o) so feel free to help me...

/Zanzibar

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Zeds said:
im gunna give it a go.... only downloading at 275k tho :( oh well 30 mins left...

sounds like a fun server ill cya on there guys :P i might need some help with what not ;o) so feel free to help me...

/Zanzibar
The server is fine and great but wizz level too fast i think a wiz can do 90+ in 2 days

BlueJade

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 22, 2006
Good server so far always putting new caves etc in.
Wizzys to lvl pretty fast, warr's lvl faster then us tao's :P
But i cant say to much lvl 91 and riseing :)

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
ppl sayin war's ard to lvl and ive a 101 with and a 69 war and wasnt any harder lvling war than my wiz...tbh should move this thread to 1.5+ server's now

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Dalisu said:
ppl sayin war's ard to lvl and ive a 101 with and a 69 war and wasnt any harder lvling war than my wiz...tbh should move this thread to 1.5+ server's now
Its a verry BIG difference of a wiz leveling and a war leveling,wizards kill 10-20 mobs untill a warrior kills 3-4

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
as you are most awear the diffrence in class is why the killing is more i.e the spells that a wizz has and always has had give them an advantage,
that is why they are able to kill more, and im sure you are all awear that items etc are being looked at very closeing to get a ballance.

thanx

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
When i looked at this server description i thought, Peice of **** just like asny other server. When i downloaded it and tried it, I actually loved it kept me occupied for a while and im lvl 48 and got bored of levelling and the sheer amount of moobs on the way to IWT put me off aswell, i mean you go in KS room its ok not many, Then you go ni passage quite alot but nothing you can't RT over and then you go into next room and you keep RTin and you cant move AT ALL lol.

But i like the server 8/10 just need some more levelling places for lvl 45+ - 50

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Dalisu said:
yer i agree with CraiG there's no were to lvl when uve got lvl 40
forgotten passage but u suck if ur a war or wiz so i advice wizzies and wars go together or find a tao

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
CraiG^ said:
When i looked at this server description i thought, Peice of **** just like asny other server. When i downloaded it and tried it, I actually loved it kept me occupied for a while and im lvl 48 and got bored of levelling and the sheer amount of moobs on the way to IWT put me off aswell, i mean you go in KS room its ok not many, Then you go ni passage quite alot but nothing you can't RT over and then you go into next room and you keep RTin and you cant move AT ALL lol.

But i like the server 8/10 just need some more levelling places for lvl 45+ - 50
dude lvl 50+ is good go lvl lol

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
lvl 50 95% no cash for pets coz i bought 2 spikedbeast and then lagged out a ssoon as i bought -.- .

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
yer its easy when ure 50+ but thats hard to get when u get 1 hited on a wiz
but im 102 so i dont care lalalala

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
something wrong with full client as when u client the link it works as far as i know only started downloadin it but anyhoo,if u paste the link into the bar then it doesnt work,why is this?