Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu Up For Testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
niss said:
lo peeps,

Zidio has told me about his current situation at home and he and i both agree its not a perfect solution, so what i intend to do is either continue to let zidio host and ull just have to put up with the lag or i can get Zid to send me the files back over msn and keep the server down till my connection stabalizes.............i leave the decision to the democracy of the players :) ur wish is my command :P

cheers Gamemaster

yes the choice is yours peaple :)

sn00py

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
does any1 know why that when i try and connect i get a black screen and then a message in korean?

edit : soz i see now... in your siggy it says online but on 1st page its offline :(

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
erm im not sure if its client or files or even router thats causing login problems but im sure if u try a few times it will work well does for most peaple >.<

sorry

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
can u update leo or w.e u do wanna see top ten from today not 4 5 days ago ;p

/Clipper

DannyBoy06

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2006
West Midlands
Sucks that there isn't gonna be a wipe.

"All lvl 40 kit (or w/e) in shops till it goes out of beta"

Yeh so all the players get an advantage...

Wipe ftw.

outsider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2004
Birmingham
tbh my opinion is ... ev 1 gets a choice instead of moanin about wizzies make 1 if its causin u that much pain no 1 says u have 2 b a warrior or tao u have a choice ppl

indeed we do have a choice, but as u may know most ppl have there favourite class, my personal is tao, but i really cant b arsed with lvling them as they abserloutly suk on priv servers. just think if every 1 was to be a wiz it would end up like disturbed, every 1 highe sw's r pointless cos no 1 can kill each other due to over 10kmp so no, every 1 should not make a wizzy
and as for
DannyBoy06 said:
Sucks that there isn't gonna be a wipe.

"All lvl 40 kit (or w/e) in shops till it goes out of beta"

Yeh so all the players get an advantage...

Wipe ftw.

how about stfu ftw, its not exactly hard 2 lvl up to 50 just a little work gets u far and as far as i know the items r still in the shop so thers nothin 2 complain about. i wudnt mind if it was out of beta and they had taken items away

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
niss said:
lo peeps,

Zidio has told me about his current situation at home and he and i both agree its not a perfect solution, so what i intend to do is either continue to let zidio host and ull just have to put up with the lag or i can get Zid to send me the files back over msn and keep the server down till my connection stabalizes.............i leave the decision to the democracy of the players :) ur wish is my command :P

cheers Gamemaster

i think we should live with the lag atm rather then take server down , only seems to get laggy after 3pm and until the host logs off, when host logged off last night the lag went , well for me it did any way but i logged off before midnight so dont know what lag was like after that

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
dont start with your crap koni... im going to explain my situation a little further. Right basicly i have just moved from AOL 1 mbps to BT on their 8 meg package unfortunatly i cant yet get their full speeds as they dont have my line at its max yet due to bt companys not close enough ect ect since i started hosting Crusade i was only conected at 2.5 meg 448 upload when bt get more exchanges closer to me my line gets upgraded the "mass lag out as host logs on" as you put it was due to me gettin disconnected and upgraded my conection is now conected at 3.9 meg there should be no more lag unless of course my networkers start downloading. but i dont see this afecting the server as we are conected basicly twice as fast as we was. the server is ran on the no-ip program so if i ever do get disconected it will sort its self out and go back online without any manual operations needed within a few seconds. this is my situation peeps i hope you will understand abit better + when i log on the server it will not cause lag.... i dont use my conection to conect to lan at all.

EDIT:just been d/c and im now curently conected again at 2.5 i think i may have to possibly ring bt.
/Yoda

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
Zidio said:
dont start with your crap koni... im going to explain my situation a little further. Right basicly i have just moved from AOL 1 mbps to BT on their 8 meg package unfortunatly i cant yet get their full speeds as they dont have my line at its max yet due to bt companys not close enough ect ect since i started hosting Crusade i was only conected at 2.5 meg 448 upload when bt get more exchanges closer to me my line gets upgraded the "mass lag out as host logs on" as you put it was due to me gettin disconnected and upgraded my conection is now conected at 3.9 meg there should be no more lag unless of course my networkers start downloading. but i dont see this afecting the server as we are conected basicly twice as fast as we was. the server is ran on the no-ip program so if i ever do get disconected it will sort its self out and go back online without any manual operations needed within a few seconds. this is my situation peeps i hope you will understand abit better + when i log on the server it will not cause lag.... i dont use my conection to conect to lan at all.

EDIT:just been d/c and im now curently conected again at 2.5 i think i may have to possibly ring bt.
/Yoda

first of all iam entitled to my opion on a public forum.
it seemed since the hosts have switched the server is lagless all morning untill you appear in the sz and stand afk all afternoon and evening untill u log off , and when you log off the lag goes. im not starting crap what so ever just pointing out a fact that has become apparent since you have very kindly taken the host position untill matt sorts his net out.

but since serv went down earlier lag seems to of gone

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
well..... when i get home my other pc gets used (family pc) so you cant really blame it on me yes its your opinion but its sounds like ur putting the server and me down which isnt nice anyhow my conection atm is very strange i have yet again just been d/c and conected at 3.9 meg again :S i think depending on how many users across the world are useing bt`s internet service depends on how fast i get conected it seem this way anyhow it may d/c again and go back at 2.5 soon as its going to get busy bt lines around school finishing times.

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
i havent laged yet so i cant complain but only thing i see wrong with it is that i need gettin con closed n losein pets :S i already lost a full slave kit when it laged out when matt was hostin n lost half a kit last night when i got power cut n didnt have room in bag sucks tbh just means when i log on now i cant full hunt coz n need bag room for slave kit coz i no im gonna lag out was ok at first but now its a piss take lol

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
*Angel* said:
i havent laged yet so i cant complain but only thing i see wrong with it is that i need gettin con closed n losein pets :S i already lost a full slave kit when it laged out when matt was hostin n lost half a kit last night when i got power cut n didnt have room in bag sucks tbh just means when i log on now i cant full hunt coz n need bag room for slave kit coz i no im gonna lag out was ok at first but now its a piss take lol

sorry im hoping for the conection to stop with the d/c`ing if not im going to get on the blower:mad:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
amg why would i put the server down lol one of my friends is the owner (matt), im just talking about what I have personally expreianced with the lag, iam sorry if the way i came accross has offended you in some way zil i was kinda pissed with laggin out, loosing pets, dieing from the lag outs and generally laggin like a c**t. just gets rather frustrating when the server is ace which this one is , one of the most enjoyable servers i have played in a long time but my personal gameplay is effected by lag, im not sure if iam the only person laggin i dont know, ??, but ne way think ile log off for a bit see what its like later.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
there should be no lag now had a word with family members and they are only going to be downloading if its drastic.

BlueJade

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 22, 2006
I have lagged out a few times.
Y/day from 3:30 pm on wards was bad but ok later on and a few log out's later in the evening.
I'm pretty happy without using pets waste of cash if u lagg out or die :P
I'm sure both party's BB will be sorted soon.
Both me and hubby has this to come when we move with our BB Max wot a pain in the bum

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Me and zidio are doing our best to keep the server going atm, im aware that lagging out or dieing can be frustrating to say the least, seems both me and zid are goin through what bt and our isp's call "The Stabalizing Phase" my isp tell me my line should be steady by the 15th of May, so i should be able to get Zid to send me the files back tuesday (16th may) and start hosting once again. This will only happen tho if i am sure my line is stable. Then we can all allow Zidio to get back to his BrainSkan server development, which im sure he is anxious to do.

In the mean time allow me once again to extend my highest gratitude to Zidio for helping out in the servers time of need :)

PS - New host pc due in 7 days ^^

PPS - Server upgrades will commence again once i have the files back so bare with us ppl :)

Thx GM

sn00py

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
erm... i dont know if its because of the exe on the 1st page or not... but it doesnt seem to work when i try and start the server up...