Crusade Version 2.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
shame on ppl who exploit the server .... now i need again to lvl to do r/b...shaun hope i can see u 2morow morning in game need to talk with u..about 9?thx

/AnnE

chirea

LOMCN Member
Mar 9, 2010
can you let the good and working ip from server pls ???? lemme get a priv message

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
can you let the good and working ip from server pls ???? lemme get a priv message

so who was exploiting ? have the been banned ? i doubt it. i bet any money it was angels of war.
but hey ppl been exploiting and no bans given who would want to join ? either sort the server out b4 u go live or ban the exploiters simples, all thy doin is fkin the server up but u allow them to carry on playing,bcoz thy loyal players as uve said coz they hae been there frm the start. but hey ull get no new loyal players if this keeps up, wipe after wipe after wipe bcoz of the same dings (whiteknight) who suppose to of quit and was blocking npc/tele stone with pets ect. but gms are even in same guild helping the at sw lol. anyways if u want this server to last more thn afew month, think about how u r running it

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
so who was exploiting ? have the been banned ? i doubt it. i bet any money it was angels of war.
but hey ppl been exploiting and no bans given who would want to join ? either sort the server out b4 u go live or ban the exploiters simples, all thy doin is fkin the server up but u allow them to carry on playing,bcoz thy loyal players as uve said coz they hae been there frm the start. but hey ull get no new loyal players if this keeps up, wipe after wipe after wipe bcoz of the same dings (whiteknight) who suppose to of quit and was blocking npc/tele stone with pets ect. but gms are even in same guild helping the at sw lol. anyways if u want this server to last more thn afew month, think about how u r running it

I agree with him....AngelsofWar whole guild had GIM's DrakSiut...all that kinda stuff....DevilKnight went into that tent where BossLand npc is and did lvlup:) think about that... pets wasn't on yet so...?

LayLow

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010

The people who exploited Was.

FkThemAll
FkThemAllClone
Fantasy
And a few mores.

;eXtazY792856 said:
I agree with him....AngelsofWar whole guild had GIM's DrakSiut...all that kinda stuff....DevilKnight went into that tent where BossLand npc is and did lvlup think about that... pets wasn't on yet so...?

he didn't Exploit nothing, i checked the whole Data base + Server Files - his Item's were dropped By Bosses.

IP Address - in first post (Updated)!

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
he couldn't eaven tell me where drak siuts are droping:) so stop it don't protect ur mate anymore:) i already quit u can tell us the truth now

LayLow

SkyPie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA
Server's corrupted. Shaun is the only GM and he always playing Krazua leader of AngelsofWar. With his irl friends giving them items back when they lose them. I was in guild, I was told directly by shaun (who stalked me everywhere early in game) that he was krazua.

Examples of corruption.
Gamemasters (GM) is on along with krazua. Krazua is in taolevelingarea with wall to wall mobs all over. He leaves everything is dead, 30 minutes later I go in with noone else in there and the mobs are barely full after respawn.
Another example is Serph w/ RB arm goes to EM to kill me. I kill him, he drops RB ARM (M). I pick it up. 5 seconds later Gamemasters logs on and serph has a brand new RB ARM (M)

Angelsofwar is a guild full of irl friends with Shaun. Server is corrupted and you will not win a sabuk war or out level/item anyone with the GM playing corrupted.

Was a good server til then. It's always funny when you catch someone red handed and all the friends try to insult you and rage at you for calling them out. LOL!

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Server's corrupted. Shaun is the only GM and he always playing Krazua leader of AngelsofWar. With his irl friends giving them items back when they lose them. I was in guild, I was told directly by shaun (who stalked me everywhere early in game) that he was krazua.

Examples of corruption.
Gamemasters (GM) is on along with krazua. Krazua is in taolevelingarea with wall to wall mobs all over. He leaves everything is dead, 30 minutes later I go in with noone else in there and the mobs are barely full after respawn.
Another example is Serph w/ RB arm goes to EM to kill me. I kill him, he drops RB ARM (M). I pick it up. 5 seconds later Gamemasters logs on and serph has a brand new RB ARM (M)

Angelsofwar is a guild full of irl friends with Shaun. Server is corrupted and you will not win a sabuk war or out level/item anyone with the GM playing corrupted.

Was a good server til then. It's always funny when you catch someone red handed and all the friends try to insult you and rage at you for calling them out. LOL!

lol someone thinks shes barbie lol
(who stalked me everywhere early in game)
that made my laught so hard...
i bet u think the sun shines out ur ars?

SkyPie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA
lol someone thinks shes barbie lol
(who stalked me everywhere early in game)
that made my laught so hard...
i bet u think the sun shines out ur ars?

Funny thing is, I never beg for attention from you or anyone. So you can STFU ****tard go steal another server and call it your own. GOOD luck.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Any Screenies for evidence? If this is true then this wont last long... I bought an GoldMace from Krazua For LuciferBelt/Stone + MCOrbs. Then i logged on today and he got another. His whole guild has NICE items.. 1st Day (Exmtreme Pro) In Krazua guild.. There is somet goin on tbh..

ooo Well servers do die soon enough. When someone is red handed. But if this all lie and they got them some how please mistake us??

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Funny thing is, I never beg for attention from you or anyone. So you can STFU ****tard go steal another server and call it your own. GOOD luck.

lol yea and ?
his server files were Crap like 100 bugs in them so i binned them lol.
Ohh look at me ive got a pair of tits and i play mir MMMM mr gm sir love me long time get a life lol.

Any Screenies for evidence? If this is true then this wont last long... I bought an GoldMace from Krazua For LuciferBelt/Stone + MCOrbs. Then i logged on today and he got another. His whole guild has NICE items.. 1st Day (Exmtreme Pro) In Krazua guild.. There is somet goin on tbh..

ooo Well servers do die soon enough. When someone is red handed. But if this all lie and they got them some how please mistake us??

as for that its crusade when i had them online items ect was easy to get theres a place called BattleGround and lusfier or w/e its called.
i dont play here i gave up on crusade but i know for a fact items are piss easy unless drop rates have been changed im not taking sides i just find this whole server/post funny lol

Last edited by a moderator:

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Right Explain to me this. if you all think i'm Krazua..

Ive got Work - 7am-5pm
Come Home. Log On Dedi - fix stuff.
Come ingame on GameMaster.

Working on Updates.

How can i have any time to Play a Character?.

And btw. Your on about a GoldIronMace - You've got a LuciferItems - Which are Fairly Rare. lol

Anyways. simple fact: SkyPiiee's only crying cause she can't keep up with other people. all i got from her ingame and on Messenger was "Gimme x3 Exp Tokens" / Gimme This - Help me please!

If anyone want's Proof. About her Crying cause she can't keep up with Other players. i've got messenger Log's saved on my Laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.