CS:CZ Steam probs

Join Discord

Thoron

Sorry if this is the wrong forums... i looked at all of them trying to see witch this would go best in and well this is most approprite i guess

3-4 Days ago i got counter strike Condition zero... i was happy as ****, now im pissed of as ****... not at the game.. the game rocks... all i expected and more xD

But I came into a problem with steam.. before i could even get online =/ please anyone who can help please do im desprete

My problem is:
Before i got CZ i had steam on my pc for a few months.. logged onto account. dident use it.. diden care for it never got around to uninstalling it :S
But then i got cz and i was to happy i got it and to eager to get into the game i overlooked a hugh problem to be >.<

I dident know ID to account... or the password... or the email... i entered CDkey and tryed to get into a game xD but i had problems... so what did i do? uninstalled steam and re-installed to find out that i had forgot the account info! i know this is totaly my stupidity that got me hear, but i want it to be someone elses intelligance to get me out haha

Made new account... cant use CD key again... steam forums noone could help me, emailed them 3 times, no repsone...
Is there anyway i can Reset CDkey? or get account info?

I looked for a phone number to call for customer support without finding any.. so if you have one for that please give me ^_^

Any help / advice welcome!

Thanks,
Mike