Custom user titles

Join Discord

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
Well they have been re-added since our new warning system doesnt need anything reguarding user titles so there back.

You need 350 minimum posts to change your user title.

and there must be no racism or swear words or general abusive words/phrases in your title or you will gain a warning.

Any none staff member putting colour in there user title will gain a warning. And anyone putting Banned by etc etc in there user title will gain a warning.

Click HERE for a quick link to change your user title

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003
any chance it could be 50 then you get to type whatever under avatar??? come on its kinda close to christmas. the spirit should still be there. 350 would require me to buy a spamming software... i never got any b day presents last year also. :)

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Dont pester Beachy m8 he done this when he didnt have to so leave it at that :D

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
its a privelidge to be able to change your title.
1) alotta forums don't allow it
2) if they do its usually after 1000 posts or somamt
3) its to show that you ahve been with the comunitiy a while and know how it works (unless u spam alot, but by then u will most likely have recieved enough warnings)

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003
not even to 100 posts??? :p

kkkkkk i will respect yo ideas. so as you are admin i believe you can change me old title innit? well how about you change it to the word "colour"

DeadlyEagle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Dataforce said:
its a privelidge to be able to change your title.
1) alotta forums don't allow it
2) if they do its usually after 1000 posts or somamt
3) its to show that you ahve been with the comunitiy a while and know how it works (unless u spam alot, but by then u will most likely have recieved enough warnings)
the problem is that this forum isnt like most forums, on regular ocassions posts get deleted I saw my postcount drop 2ce these last months 1ce from 255 to 210 or something, the other time I forgot, but that makes it extra hard to reach that limit, and even if you made it there is no garantee you will stay there =/

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
UnseenPower said:
not even to 100 posts??? :p

kkkkkk i will respect yo ideas. so as you are admin i believe you can change me old title innit? well how about you change it to the word "colour"

Could you please stop wasting our time here.

1, you spam our mod/council app post when it states you must pm 1 of the four admins not post your app in the thread.
2, dataforce just said you must wait untill your post count is at 350 so why waste your time asking the same question twice? And by asking if we can change yours early? if we changed yours early every1 else would demand there's changing too think about it.

Consider this an unofficial warning.

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
DeadlyEagle said:
the problem is that this forum isnt like most forums, on regular ocassions posts get deleted I saw my postcount drop 2ce these last months 1ce from 255 to 210 or something, the other time I forgot, but that makes it extra hard to reach that limit, and even if you made it there is no garantee you will stay there =/

we need to clean the forum from time to time so its TUFF

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
no it aint :(

MSN Address:
Put You MSN Address Here ,eg [email protected]
Biography:
A few details about yourself
Interests:
Your hobbies, etc
Your job
Favourite Server:

thats all i got

Wrath of Heaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
lol 350 posts just causes more spam if u wanted less time then make these type off things take less time to get

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
Wrath of Heaven said:
lol 350 posts just causes more spam if u wanted less time then make these type off things take less time to get

I'ts simple we dont allow spammers here they get banned so its not a worry to me. and your avatar looks abit rude by maybe thats just me :rolleyes:

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
rofl i think i know what beachy is thinking u naughty boy :P

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
ye very well his Avat looks like a Fadge but it still dusnt explain y i dont have the option to edit my title :'(

Beachy help me !!!