Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
lol dont worrie about it i've got warning from kaori few times for pointless things,

kaori seems 2 hand out warnings like pancakes on pancake day,

I asked if server was down
[Avenge] Mir3.55 24-07-2007 02:11 AM 20-01-2008 01:11 AM 0 General spamming Kaori

lol didnt get an answer after 3-4 days so asked again
N/A 12-06-2007 12:32 AM 08-12-2007 11:32 PM 5 Double Posting Kaori

Tbh they are stupid questions.. I asked if server was down. Avenge forum?

Wait, if no one answers then they don't know do they.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007

oh please shut up..idiot.

Anyways ida sad to see you go, but i see his point and as dem said the vb mod would easily solve this and rule wouldnt be needed, i cant comment on koni but kaori is ott as a mod and im sure others agree, but nothing gets done about it...pity maybe if they were then they wouldnt be so lame in the warnings they give.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
oh please shut up..idiot.

Anyways ida sad to see you go, but i see his point and as dem said the vb mod would easily solve this and rule wouldnt be needed, i cant comment on koni but kaori is ott as a mod and im sure others agree, but nothing gets done about it...pity maybe if they were then they wouldnt be so lame in the warnings they give.

Idiot? To see if a server is down you go to the there offical forum.. Not post on another forum..

And if you ask a question and no one answers you don't go make a another topic do you? Your the retard m8.

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
lol dont worrie about it i've got warning from kaori few times for pointless things,

kaori seems 2 hand out warnings like pancakes on pancake day,

I asked if server was down
[Avenge] Mir3.55 24-07-2007 02:11 AM 20-01-2008 01:11 AM 0 General spamming Kaori

N/A 12-06-2007 12:32 AM 08-12-2007 11:32 PM 5 Double Posting Kaori

I remember you posted these in Ads forum, so clearly you are not reading the rules.

Pancakes will dissolve in time, so just make sure you don't get more than 40 points.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Idiot? To see if a server is down you go to the there offical forum.. Not post on another forum..

And if you ask a question and no one answers you don't go make a another topic do you? Your the retard m8.

Actually there is a general server chat section for that, now you was saying? .....

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003

for ages the forum was down 'suspended'

and as u must know not every1 loggs on the forums everyday so by bumping it the 1 person who may know the answer may have logged on that day....

as too Kaori like i said there forum was down, so only was 2 ask would be there ad thread instead of making another thread which would of got closed lol and prob another warning for 'genral spamming'

however it really does'nt bother me 1 of the warning was wivout points the other gave me 5 so not like im close 2 getting banned, just think there handed out abit 2 much for tiny problems

Status
Not open for further replies.