CYRUS[2.3] - Just because...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Host is going to Uni so cant host it, his brother is also making the server un runnable. He caught him on his GM char gemming up a para and what not. While it is hosted by the current host the server is not safe. If I did get the server my ideal situation would be to spend a month having it offline and adding to it and changing certain things, maybe even 2 months but that is not what the people want. We really need to hear from the host to be honest. Either way I will have a server up by the end of the year.
/2dope

Tash bounce on MSN if you can pal.

Although to be honest, with the content already in the server you really wouldn't need to take it down for a month to update it. If the server was to be wiped then it would take quite awhile for people to max out on it, and during this time you could be preparing a major update.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
rofl wond, i did put donations (MAYBE) Dont you get it? I never asked for them. I never wanted them i said i might put them up. But no i never did. Anyway I dont care about you if i do get hold of it its your choice if you want to play or not. Fool.
Anyway if your friend wanted to host it would it be taken and then given out to your friends to fk about on.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Tash bounce on MSN if you can pal.

Although to be honest, with the content already in the server you really wouldn't need to take it down for a month to update it. If the server was to be wiped then it would take quite awhile for people to max out on it, and during this time you could be preparing a major update.

I am at work mate cant run MSN, well I cant but I would rather not lol. True the server is a brilliant server, but I guess I wanted to incorporate some of my idea's in to it. But like you said a major update could be made in the time. I doubt I will get it but was worth a try

rofl wond, i did put donations (MAYBE) Dont you get it? I never asked for them. I never wanted them i said i might put them up. But no i never did. Anyway I dont care about you if i do get hold of it its your choice if you want to play or not. Fool.
Anyway if your friend wanted to host it would it be taken and then given out to your friends to fk about on.
Is that reference to me? If so I am in your guild and you and Piestacker helped me level the day I joined... TwiztiD/Tashohnie. Why would I give out the server files for people to mess around on? There are enough servers out there and the user count is spread thin on most so why would I try and kill a game/server I love is beyond me
/2dope

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

The fact is the server had not even made it online, you did not know if it was going to be successful or not so the thought of donations should not have even entered your mind at that point. THAT is the reason the server thread was locked and THAT is the reason you should not be running this server.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Not you exactly i mean if he were to be involved in it.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Not you exactly i mean if he were to be involved in it.

Why would I be involved in the server? I have expressed no interest what so ever to be involved with it so where you get this idea from is beyond me.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Well look what you did on your server Wond, You exploited the Treasure npc or at least got someone to do it for you as you appear out of nowhere with 5+ Crystal Items

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
OK lots of crying nd blaming & just random spam ... new to the server ... its a good looking server looks hopeful, lots of chat about corruption in game can any 1 give me in reply ... whats going on ? is server staying up ... going down ? having a wipe ? what?

cheers.

Neshi/Jarhead/Wissel/Konvicted.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
OK lots of crying nd blaming & just random spam ... new to the server ... its a good looking server looks hopeful, lots of chat about corruption in game can any 1 give me in reply ... whats going on ? is server staying up ... going down ? having a wipe ? what?

cheers.

Neshi/Jarhead/Wissel/Konvicted.

Server is going down on Friday, however a new host will be getting the files, this is undecided yet... So its up to them if they wipe etc...

The corruption is the GM's brother/Hosts brother. This is something he has admitted him self.

/2dope

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
If i was to take over i would go with Cyrus's Plans and Wipe the server with a new EXP Set. As leveling is far to fast. Within 3 weeks theres lvl 90+'s.

legolas123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2006
its goin down on friday or its down ? coz ive woke up and cnt log on >.< ?

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Well look what you did on your server Wond, You exploited the Treasure npc or at least got someone to do it for you as you appear out of nowhere with 5+ Crystal Items

Wonds just said he wants nothing to do with running the server.....

Tbh let tash host atleast we know it will be run fairly and will be updated regular.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Anyway newhope im off the pc now, hope you make a good decision, back at 4pm =]

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
like ive said before azzi/MURDER is like 15 on his server he asked for donations before it even opend :/ he wont have a dedi which is what u need to attract a large user base and tash is a IT Tech so he aint gonna mess around and why would he offer to pay for a dedi and that if he was gonna just mess up the server?

personally wudnt mind newhope or tash hosting but newhopes brother has to get involved hes such a gay twat tbh just cus no1 plays the servers he makes lol

and some things that need changing

MirBoots shud be rare cus they own to fk lol then rest of mir kit shud be rareish aswell

lvling areas - most lvlin areas need more mob :/

slow needs nerfing like on OldSkool it was half'd cus atm on server u get like slow+16 or w/e and hit sum1 u slow every hit pvp lag cud do with fixing(ben fixed it on OS its changes a server rapidly tbh no where near as much lag...)

Curse/Base SC - Base SC on items needs removing to stop curse giving 40sec+ cus we dont have puri on here and 40sec curse is stupid lol if not cud u add war/wiz puri maybe cap it @ lvl2 or lvl1

/AntiPk

Last edited:

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
I don't agree with the base SC comments. Take off base MC so Firewall doesn't hurt or base DC etc etc.

Warriors and Wizards should never EVER have Puri. It is a Tao skill end off. If you want to nerf Curse, then we need to nerf wizzie spells and we should then also nerf warrior skills.

Maybe make Curse weaker, but you can't go removing base SC from items =S

EDIT: when i said nerf Curse i mean't nerf base sc. The point of Mir is that you get stronger, you get more sc/dc/mc your spells are more effective and you get stronger, you nerf that aspect of mir and you start affecting the entire game, that is not how to do it.

Last edited:

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
tbh I dont know why I think that Azzi will be getting the server. So I guess all I can say is keep an eye out for my up and coming server :) It will be hosted on something very similar to OldSkool's server and I will soon be releasing some information on some features it will have. I will still be playing this server no matter who hosts it as its a good server
/2dope

Status
Not open for further replies.