Might be worth a go, i'm just addicted to KalOnline atm though :P

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
This game was out ages ago use to play all the time
untill you get to lvl 20-30 u get bored very quickly
level 1-10 u have to go to the present boxes to atually lvl up and get a item that is usally not for ur class how stupid is that

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
EvilGoku said:
This game was out ages ago use to play all the time
untill you get to lvl 20-30 u get bored very quickly
level 1-10 u have to go to the present boxes to atually lvl up and get a item that is usally not for ur class how stupid is that

I got like a newletter said that the english version came out on the 24 of June.

but now ive dl kal online and the game seems ace :D

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
omg who ever plays kal online pm me your msn or post it here
i just love that game but i never have ne1 to talk to
i think lvl 21+archer
lvl 15+mage
lvl9+ knight

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Ingame name: Battler, level 12 knight. ;)

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
i had a lvl 12-14 Knight on there.... stoped playing b4 MidTerm exams ...and now i dont play it any more its fun but abit hard to lvl

Kal not D.O

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
I just started playing it like 1 hour ago and im lvl 7 knight, my name is Hercules1218 or something like that lol >.>.

Loco420

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 30, 2004
hey i joined this game about 2 months ago, theres a korean server to this, the english one (at e-games?) is newer and yes it is currently in CB, but the other one is up and running. the only thing is i got stuck on a map and there wasnt any GM's then but when i went back to check their site there was a GM then, and i sent them a e-mail and they got me out. This game is pretty decent but ya once u get high lvl its hard to lvl and seems to take days. My warrior is lvl 34, but ever since lvl 30 or so my exp seems to move really slow....lol Also there is a few screens u cant read unless u know how to read the chinese symbols. Here is the site for that server if any1 wants to check it out.....http://eng.doonline.co.kr/ Oh ya and they are about to do a new version for it too.........The Classes are, Warrior, Mage, Assassin (female only), and Monk..... btw

Askali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
i got to lvl 28 odd archer and 22 odd knight also 20 odd mage in like 2 weeks and i found it quite amusing but i play roseon now :)