Daffodil

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Ok a new low rate server shall be out soon as we need a few more things to sort out.

Rates:

Exp - Custom
Gold - Low (Rebuilt)
Spawn - Normal (Rebuilt)
Items - Low (Rebuilt)

Some features that are available in Daffodil are;

*Tweaked Bosses (need groups to kill)
*Plenty of quests to keep you happy
*Crafter in game to keep you busy with items as not all items will drop
*Rares ARE rare
*Cash is hard to get (Max 10mil in bag)
*Master/Student Working (Student = @Apprentice Master = @Craftsman <Student Name>)
*More items for levels 20-40 added
*Lots of items for level 40+
*Lots of craftable items/armours/weapons
*Cave-wise we have around 15+ new ones each with an average of 3+ new mobs in them
*Another continent to go to once you are 40+ with a lot more caves to access
*Brand new horse will be in game soon (currently being worked on)
*Shop items only go up to level 20
*Integral is in game and drops
*D Menu customized with town teleport on there
*Item shop in D Menu ((basic items such as talismans etc)Expensive)
*Tao Pets tweaked to make them last a little longer
*Jin is now level 40
*New tao pets via quest when level 55+
*Gems and Orbs in game (See npc to upgrade in bichon)
*TownQuests Added including Collection and Crafting Quests
*Crafters Quest Tweaked (Have a look ;))
*Fisherman added (Fetch your bait and see the fisherman then he will catch something for you ;))
*Talisman Bundles (Double click to explode to 6)
*Poison Bundles (Double click to explode to 6)

Soon To Be Added
*EnchantedOrbs (Gives you a chance of adding a stat to one of your items while on the run)
*Cave Quests (Same sort of aspect as town quests)
*Fusion System (Fuse your weapons, items etc - We will take our time on this and will have a chance of failing)
*Spell Quest (For level 4-5 spells you will have to do a quest)

There is plenty more, but we will leave that for you players to find out when its up and running :)

Events

Events will be held randomly soon as we have a decent playerbase.
Events will feature;
*Double Exp
*Random Spawning
*Lagging Out The Server ;)

Daffodil Mir 3 is aiming to be a long term server and to give the community what they want within reason.

Nothing will be handed to our players on a plate as we want them to hunt and discover new places, monsters and to do quests.

If you want a high rate server this is not the place to be!

Come on in and enjoy the server we will do all we can to help and we want to know your ideas so we can improve the server.

There is no ETA on this project but im sure it will be soon enough.

Please do not spam this thread :)

Also we will only answer positive feedback as we have no time to waste on the negative side of things.

Website - <Click Here>

Full Client - <Click Here>

Launcher - <Click Here>

Please use the website as we dont want to use this site as a discussion forum for daffodil when we have our own.

Thanks!

Last edited:

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
sorry but whats with all the LR servers?? you ain't gonna get many players might aswell make it HR imo.

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
No worries, its just we have plenty of players eager to get on atm who all love low rate and theres plenty in it to keep people satisfied for low rate :)

High rates dont last as long really and they can get really boring as theres isnt anything to do (No quests and hosts arent quick enough to put caves in for quicker levellers or something on the lines) and levelling isnt a challenge :(

Though we are aiming to please.
dscottys said:
Daffodil Mir 3 is aiming to be a long term server and to give the community what they want within reason.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
loads waiting to get on another low rate server na no way lol plenty of excellent 1s out there already y will yours be better ? it wont be as for high rate i agree lvling no challenge but you could do a mid rate server as tbh nothing worse than lvling your character to a decent lvl on a low rate then they go and quit months of work down the drain and tbh low rate servers become boring and mundain but hey you no best :)

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
loads waiting to get on another low rate server na no way lol plenty of excellent 1s out there already y will yours be better ? it wont be as for high rate i agree lvling no challenge but you could do a mid rate server as tbh nothing worse than lvling your character to a decent lvl on a low rate then they go and quit months of work down the drain and tbh low rate servers become boring and mundain but hey you no best :)

You know everyone do you? Work lol i work for a living play games for Fun. get a job? If you personally dont like low rate servers then wtf are you doing posting on a ad for one ffs get a life. . .

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
shake and quake still posting crap as ever numpty boy get a life noob ftw o and by the way i work also and would love to play for fun but they all the same retard and also take your own advice and get a life :)

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
You know everyone do you? Work lol i work for a living play games for Fun. get a job? If you personally dont like low rate servers then wtf are you doing posting on a ad for one ffs get a life. . .

If you search his posts you can see he's just another abusive muppet Mike....rarely makes sense either lol.

On topic: GL with server though personally I don't really understand success for a server, I mean a server beginning with "P" is seen as being "good" though the three times I've logged on (12am,11am,5pm) there has been no players or very little. Personally think player count is everything. Not sure who all these players waiting for a low rate are though...people join new servers purely because they are "new"

These days rarely find a server that is more developed or better made than the main ones already around.

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
shake and quake still posting crap as ever numpty boy get a life noob ftw o and by the way i work also and would love to play for fun but they all the same retard and also take your own advice and get a life :)

why dont you post on flower arangeing fourms i'm guessing you dont like that aswell but ofc you need to post everywhere that you dont like. . . Nice life dude keep it up :punch:

On topic: I will give your server a look see whats going on, its the server that i like never the rate of it. . .

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
rofl made a comment live with it loser and get a life ffs you *******

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
rofl silly little boy was a suggestion for a mid rate server but with your lack off understanding explains you all over now as for medication you must be limited to your replys as i recall a few months back when i was browsing you wee using the same sad flames then lol jog on m8

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Cheers for the good feedback and im not saying we are going to be the most successful server out there but low rates do tend to be better than high rates...this server is going to last and i dont mean a couple of months, this server is going to stay up as long as we have some players on it at least.

Also please stop spamming my thread...you dont see me doing it to yours do you? thought not...

Quite a few more caves, items and quests etc have been added this week and i think it will be going open beta next week-ish so if anyone is interested on seeing whats going on etc gimme a pm and ill sort you an account out etc as i dont want people just making accounts and coming on throughout beta causing agro...

Also like i said ive got no time to waste on negative feedback, go somewhere else please :) thanks.

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Compaq: I'm not sure how you can call anyone a little boy considering you type like a child....though even a child knows when to use paragraphs.

On topc: Feedback is feedback, if you only wanted positive feedback why would you post publicly? The whole point of the upcomming section is to tell players about new servers and to receive feedback from potential players good or bad.

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
You have mis interpreted what i have said, we are always looking for feedback positive or negative the point i was trying to make is that i would waste my energy dealing with the negative, what we want is positive and constructive criticism to make the server better not negative wining that serves no purpose, we want to make the server as good as we possibly can.

Last edited:

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Cheers D

Few more things added today
quests
mobs
items
province
maps

gonna rebuild the client this weekend so everything is up-to-date for beta and so on should be up next week then once beta is done with i shall announce when we will go live

See you there!

TheMaxx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2007
taking all the good bits out of this thread and will try to keep as many peeps happy as poss

when i say good bits I mean constructive as well as the good lucks and hope to see you soons

as for the rest have no interest

if you like high rates play them if you want a low rate find one you like

if neither of these help then by all means open a server of your own

we have and having loads of fun so far

Status
Not open for further replies.