Dark Demise Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDiablo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2007
We are now closed beta on Dark Demise Mir3.

If you are interested, contact GM Dark Demise on forums at DarkDemise Mir 3 Forums. The website also is in development, so we are looking for help there and in moderation.

welch

LOMCN Member
Aug 20, 2005
can't register account, nothing happen when press the register button

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008
go to forums and register, don't click the link in main bar

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
still waiting for gm to activate my account for me been about 12 hours since i apllied for one hehe and he replied after 2 minutes to say i could have one :P :P:P

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
when server on?

seriously why is it that of your 12 posts, 10 of them at least are either "When server onlie" (you dont seem to know how to spell online) or "Where launcher"

maybe you should actually read the ****ing first post and maybe you would know these things

incase you mised it here it is again

If you are interested, contact GM Dark Demise on forums at DarkDemise Mir 3 Forums. The website also is in development, so we are looking for help there and in moderation.

now **** off

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
thats a bit much dont you think.. the past few of my post have also been whens server up after all this is the upcomming server section people want to know when a server is gonna be due to come up.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
thats a bit much dont you think.. the past few of my post have also been whens server up after all this is the upcomming server section people want to know when a server is gonna be due to come up.

maybe so but i doubt that every post you have ever done is "whens server online"

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
maybe so but i doubt that every post you have ever done is "whens server online"
No need to be ignorant though. Might not speak english very well..

Anyway, some more info would be good..? Exp rate? Gold? Mobs? Anything new to server?

Status
Not open for further replies.