Dark realm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magneto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2008
NorthEast FTW...
To be fair ive been playing the server since it started less than a month now and am loving it and so is my guildies:) There are 24 online active members in my guild on daily we hunt everyday and are becoming stronger and stronger by the day! i would like to see more ppl give the server a try as the usercount now is only around 40 but we see new faces/names pop on everyday.... so come on what u waiting for download the client at www.darkrealm.me and drop me a pm my char is KRATOS and ill try to hlp u get started :)

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007
To be fair ive been playing the server since it started less than a month now and am loving it and so is my guildies:) There are 24 online active members in my guild on daily we hunt everyday and are becoming stronger and stronger by the day! i would like to see more ppl give the server a try as the usercount now is only around 40 but we see new faces/names pop on everyday.... so come on what u waiting for download the client at www.darkrealm.me and drop me a pm my char is KRATOS and ill try to hlp u get started :)

LOL at 24 active players in your guild.
There's never more than 16-18 individual players online at one time, let alone 24 in your guild alone. You and TheForce are just worried that the server you've both heavily donated too is going to crumble. :agree:

Don't make up a false player count just to get people to try this waste of space.

NickMason2007

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2007
inside a cake
Firstly most of the items are from mir revenge
The stats on heaven/mir items are same

your a lapta wannabe

you dont have faith in your players

you dont have a clue how to run a server

allready lapta has stolen some of ur ideas so it must be summit to do with MR

your server is a dead game and the only ppl that play are people looking for a easy way thru the game

Corrupt GMS r still in game SORT YOURSELF OUT M8

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

your a lapta wannabe

your server is a dead game and the only ppl that play are people looking for a easy way thru the game

If ya dont like it then dont play it.
If ya think theres a corrupt GM then how about you tell me who it is.
If not how about ya keep ya nasty comments to ya self

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007
Nice shout you just did ingame Paul calling everyone '****s'. ;) (A curse word generally associated with a females' play area. Don't wanna dodge the filter. :p)

NickMason2007

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2007
inside a cake
gf pob just made evryone GM's so i logged on and fked his serv bout 3 times without him nowing lol

your rite he dont no how to run a server

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
gf pob just made evryone GM's so i logged on and fked his serv bout 3 times without him nowing lol

Your right he dont no how to run a server

lol your such a noob.
The server company is fixing an issue and as a result ive givn every one Gm powers till its fixed.
As it keeps going down.
I m sure every server has a spot of bother with the server companies from time to time.
If you have to get a hardon over @killn me a few times then gratz.(took a back up at 5pm so anything you think you did meant sod all..)

As for not noing how to run a server lol.By you deffination what should i have done in this situation.
The server upgrade did not go as planned.
There are problems now which are out of my control and atm we are at the mercy of the server comapany.
I could either take the server offline or allow people to have a little fun
But yeah your right.

freak

i find it funny that u actually connect to my server to play at all.when you just like to slagg it off.

Please dont keep me from your day job..

Last edited:

Magneto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2008
NorthEast FTW...
LOL at 24 active players in your guild.
There's never more than 16-18 individual players online at one time, let alone 24 in your guild alone. You and TheForce are just worried that the server you've both heavily donated too is going to crumble. :agree:

Don't make up a false player count just to get people to try this waste of space.

did i say they have all been on at the same time? NO! why would i lie about how many ppl i have in guild lol your ditching/slayting the server but u play? while ya on ask another member to count how many i have in guild fool! Are u upset cos we have the strongest guild on there atm? we hunt the most and kill the most bosses for our kit so u cry and acuse us of heavily donating lmao .....

anyhow as i stated the server is fun and after speaking to paul(GM) the server will be around for a long time yet:) Autopatcher is 100% working now as i downloaded the files i was missing this morning. its getting the ram upgrade 2 day hopefully so that should cope with all the mobs spawns etc its vitually lag free anyway .. come give it a go it costs nothing to download judge for yourself ppl if u dontlike then dont play simple:)

jojo15

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2005
did i say they have all been on at the same time? NO! why would i lie about how many ppl i have in guild lol your ditching/slayting the server but u play? while ya on ask another member to count how many i have in guild fool! Are u upset cos we have the strongest guild on there atm? we hunt the most and kill the most bosses for our kit so u cry and acuse us of heavily donating lmao .....

anyhow as i stated the server is fun and after speaking to paul(GM) the server will be around for a long time yet:) Autopatcher is 100% working now as i downloaded the files i was missing this morning. its getting the ram upgrade 2 day hopefully so that should cope with all the mobs spawns etc its vitually lag free anyway .. come give it a go it costs nothing to download judge for yourself ppl if u dontlike then dont play simple:)

lol this sounds like a shampoo commercial
(come try it now.......now only for 5.99 will make ur hair smooth!!)

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Looks like pob spent all his retirement money donating to revenge and now needs to make some cash back? :fthrower:
Lock ftw.

Victhemitch

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 1, 2008

your a lapta wannabe

Please tell who this corrupt gm is?

Im Grunter from this server and i aint corrupt, the other is equalizer who at the moment doesnt have time to play the server, the corrupt gm was andy, Paul has sorted this and andy is no longer a gm, so i would like to know who this corrupt gm is please.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
The is no corrupt GM its simple peoplle wanting to slate the server.
player count peaked at 41 yesterday so some people are obviously liking it.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
i agree he dont no how 2 run a server i started this server got 50+ logged on next day n was 42 :S:S with no gold n no items ect wunt even refund me my lvls and items back when i asked for thm bk he called me a idiot ect n thn kepts kickin me of server makein me red n tingin me to loads of hard bosses my advise dont play this bag of ****!!!!! dnt no what he is doin or **** all keep of this server people !!!!!!!!

jojo15

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2005
he was fixing some bug and had to rewind so he shouts *am sorry ppl am gonna do 10 minutes rewind u can all log back soon*. so no problem we all logged back on and i had lost a lvl before he rewinded hours instead of 10 minutes so i said *i lost a lvl :(*

and he answer with stfu i only rewinded 10 minutes untill other GM GRUNTER told him the rewind was longer then 10 minutes. the guys got an attitude from here to tokio.
only decent GM on there is GRUNTER and the dave guy i have never seen in action but he seems very smart fixes bugs fast.

/SpitFire

Status
Not open for further replies.