Darkfall

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Anyone got an account they don't use or something just so I can try it out? Would be happy to buy/exchange something for it.
Thanks

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Ok got this game last night - anyone else play up for going around ****ing some people up?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The pvp in this game looks awsome, it's the type of pvp that you need to be skilled at, not like other games were you can kill anyone by luck, i wouldnt pay for it tho, graphics are not that great.

Matthew93

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2009
it's got good game play my bro plays it, it's very good pvp system watch out for those red's with the huge mount haha.
there are quite a few friendly guilds around in the game but it's best if you'v got vent or somthing, the graphics are fine i recon tbh

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
I used a friends account to try out it. Im so happy I didnt waste money on that pile of ****.

I feel robbed having spent 2-3hours downloading it.

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
I used a friends account to try out it. Im so happy I didnt waste money on that pile of ****.

I feel robbed having spent 2-3hours downloading it.

Noob :punch:

Link to site is http://www.darkfallonline.com/index.html

Unfortunately there is no trial to the game, you have to pay 42 euro to play.

The game is in no way shape or form noob friendly. I was asking a load of questions in race on how to do thing. The game is a first person MMO however when you are in melee etc it goes to 3rd person. The game trys to be a sandbox and let you do what ever you want.

For example, I am in a guild which has a city. Last night we spotted a enemy guild going around on a boat ( 2nd day playing btw ) and every one came back to the guild city busted out with our own boat thing, basically a raft we all jumped on it and searched for the ship. I have never seen a ship before so I was expecting some small thing, next second I hear on vent there it is, I look over and its a huge galleon type ship, a proper big one and there is us in our raft. We start hitting it at distance and we get ****ed up so we all bail out of our raft. In the commotion one of the enemy guild swims up to our raft jumps on it and proceeds to steal it and start riding off on our raft lol.

Graphically the game is not bad, not Aion type graphics but its not bad. It is huge scale PvP like hundreds of people.

One thing though... Its full loot. This means if you get killed you leave a tomb stone which the other player can loot and they can loot everything you were wearing and everything in your bag.

There is no levels and you level up skills.

The game also encourages grief play as well :)

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Unfortunately there is no trial to the game, you have to pay 42 euro to play.

No thanks.

EDITED - Agree with lozmuir, When they offer a trial ill try it, not paying that much to try a game and its terrible.

Last edited:

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
I was in the same boat as you two and I totally understand where you are coming from I refused to buy it until I tried it. It just so happens a RL mate had an account and I went round and was watching him grief. He gave me his details and I was able to test it my self. Must have played about 14 hours in past few days, I am enjoying it very much.