Darkness King Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocaj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2006
Spain
will be replaced once confirmaiton is gained

Last edited by a moderator:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
its not where its uploaded for me its just my speed isnt very good... anychance of you uploading Data/Maps just so we can throw them in a different client :D

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
data folder is so heavy 5.25 gb... but later y try upload in to filefront or another server.

P.D: Im kakashi in darkness.

mapadale

I've got two words for you "Jesus Christ"

No offence, but your client should not be that big at all. The only reason for a client to be as big as that, would be if the Map folder was 3Gb in size.

So in two words to end " Not Playing".

The client is way to big.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
it took me a hole hour and half for both parts at the same time and u moaning about big clients the way i see it the more data the more in game stuff deal with it it not even that big 2.6 gig is nothing look at the size off wow do people say awwwww its too big am not playing go out side or watch a film while it DL

mapadale

it took me a hole hour and half for both parts at the same time and u moaning about big clients the way i see it the more data the more in game stuff deal with it it not even that big 2.6 gig is nothing look at the size off wow do people say awwwww its too big am not playing go out side or watch a film while it DL
Jo do me a favour and stop looking big, when your not.

2.6Gb in RAR format is around 5Gb unrared, RAR = Compression thats why we use it. As for a data folder being very heavy in size, does not mean more stuff ingame at all.

As for WoW no one actually downloads the game, We go out and buy it!

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
I've got two words for you "Jesus Christ"

No offence, but your client should not be that big at all. The only reason for a client to be as big as that, would be if the Map folder was 3Gb in size.

So in two words to end " Not Playing".

The client is way to big.

I dont whant to look like a big server or smthing, but i dont whant to be updating with patches every day...
dont whant to look like a big server or smthing, but i dont whant to be updating with patches every day...
and the map is no 3GB as you said, the data folder is 5.25 gb cause it has the holley tiles and job ones... if you dont wanna play, don play but dont tell other people not to play because its not fair coming from a mod to say that.

Jo do me a favour and stop looking big, when your not.

2.6Gb in RAR format is around 5Gb unrared, RAR = Compression thats why we use it. As for a data folder being very heavy in size, does not mean more stuff ingame at all.

As for WoW no one actually downloads the game, We go out and buy it!
Dont blame on me if your or other servers are only 2gb unrared and other servers are 4-6 gbs unrared, i could say some spanish servers that have a lot of time online and its client is 5gb or more and they are so much bigger than you could ever be. And otherwise dont come anymore to msn asking me help because i wont help you anymore... i dont care if you ban me from lomcn, i just have posted my server in a website that is suposed to be public and the only thing you make is telling people that my server is too big and that they dont have to play it

Cocaj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2006
Spain
Mapadale,I dont like your server too , but it doesn't mind that i will spit in it.

And if you dont want to play,anyone will force you to play...

You are a Mir3 moderator, i dont understand how you can complain of all when you must been helping,excepting Mods and Important people of LOMCN :S

And i dont want make my server appear like a big server, he is big now, and a server is not big for his client weight..

did you always want to be the right?

Last edited:

mapadale

I dont whant to look like a big server or smthing, but i dont whant to be updating with patches every day...
dont whant to look like a big server or smthing, but i dont whant to be updating with patches every day...
and the map is no 3GB as you said, the data folder is 5.25 gb cause it has the holley tiles and job ones... if you dont wanna play, don play but dont tell other people not to play because its not fair coming from a mod to say that.

Dont blame on me if your or other servers are only 2gb unrared and other servers are 4-6 gbs unrared, i could say some spanish servers that have a lot of time online and its client is 5gb or more and they are so much bigger than you could ever be. And otherwise dont come anymore to msn asking me help because i wont help you anymore... i dont care if you ban me from lomcn, i just have posted my server in a website that is suposed to be public and the only thing you make is telling people that my server is too big and that they dont have to play it
Wo wo wo wo wo, get of your own high horse and knock yourself down a peg or two please. I've never once said to anyone about not playing this server, so please don't acuse a member of staff of doing somthing they clearly have not.

A 5GB+ client over time is expected, but not from a server that has only just gone online. It is calling for failure straight away, especially when your expecting English players to play a server and access a site that is in Spanish.

As for asking you for help on msn, hang on a second their matey boy. I was the one who put you correct on the fault with your own rebirth script and only asked you if you knew anything about SQL scripting. To which I might add, you then gave me a script, that was taked directly from Inflikted's post and his very own guild store script. Which I might also add you posted off as your own, this is called plagiarism. Also for the other scripts that you released a your own, this is classed as plagiarized work. As anyone with half a brain can very easily translate the King files that these scripts are available in and call them their own.

Now if I get this correctly, this attitude would sugest this server is yours and if so, then this thread is now locked.

Mapadale,I dont like your server too , but it doesn't mind that i will spit in it.

And if you dont want to play,anyone will force you to play...

You are a Mir3 moderator, i dont understand how you can complain of all when you must been helping,excepting Mods and Important people of LOMCN :S

And i dont want make my server appear like a big server, he is big now, and a server is not big for his client weight..

did you always want to be the right?

As I've just said, get the hell of that high horse and come back to earth please.

Can the owner of this sever please confirm that it is your server through PM's please and it will be returned to the correct section and unlocked, anyone found to be opening a second thread on the same server, before PM is received. Will receive a ban from LOMCN

=====================================

Wo wo wo wo wo, recibe de su gran caballo propio y llamo a ti mismo bajarle los humos o dos por favor. Nunca he dicho una vez a nadie de no jugar este servidor, así que por favor no acuso a un miembro del personal de hacer somthing que claramente no tienen.

Un cliente + 5 GB a través del tiempo se espera, pero no de un servidor que tiene en línea sólo acaba de ir. Es por no llamar de inmediato, especialmente cuando tu esperando Inglés jugadores para jugar un servidor y acceder a un sitio que está en español.

En cuanto a pedirle ayuda en msn, espera un segundo niño de su Matey. Yo fui el que puso a corregir en la falla con su guión propio renacimiento y sólo le preguntó si sabía algo acerca de secuencias de comandos SQL. A lo que yo podría añadir, a continuación, me dieron un guión, que fue tomado directamente del servicio Inflikted y su guión gremio tienda propia. ¿Qué puedo añadir que fuera publicado como propio, esto se llama plagio. También para los otros scripts que lanzó una versión de un solo, este se clasifica como plagiado trabajo. Como cualquier persona con dos dedos de frente puede traducir con mucha facilidad el rey archivos que estas secuencias de comandos están disponibles en y llame suyos.

Ahora si me da esto correctamente, esta actitud sería sugest este servidor es tuyo y si es así, este hilo está bloqueada.

¿Puede el dueño de este servidor por favor confirme que es su servidor a través favor PM y será devuelto a la sección correspondiente y desbloqueado, se halló que la apertura de un segundo hilo en el mismo servidor, antes de PM se recibe. Recibirá a una prohibición de LOMCN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.