=<DarkRealm 2.3 (High Rate Server)>=

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
So since it has been up 11 months what are yoiu doing to attract new players? because i went on and the only thing that kept me on was the fact someone ran me through ZT otherwise i would have just logged off because there is no guidence and there isnt much player to player help either, im just lucky i found someone alright to help me out...

whe you log in theres an @welcome screen.
It tells you where to level.How to make cash best places to hunt for your level etc.
IMO it just seems your intent on slating the server with out actually givn things a proper try.

Mir is what you make it.but if you want someone to hold your hand while you playing then you are going to have to make some friends.Simply logging on and asking for kit/items and leveling help with out noing anyone simply will not happen.
Im sorry darkrealm doesnt suit you but its suits alot of other people.

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
yup doesnt suit me cos no1 will lose anoter 12 hours to lvl with me and its not that friendly ppl in there so i let the others try it

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
thats a no from me, looks good tho

also fact its run by pob and something to do with MR puts me off lol
me 2 whats point playin if every cave a sz? thats a total care bear server lol

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
me 2 whats point playin if every cave a sz? thats a total care bear server lol

every cave a sz?. lol

theres 4 caves that are safe zone and they are leveling caves.
The server is not a carebear server it just trys to cater for every one.Some people dont like to pk and just level.
Not every one loggs on with the set mind to pk every thing that moves.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
sounds ok, good luck, may pop on and take a peek at some point :D

your more than welcome to play..
if you do require help pm me im online most of the time im happy tohelp.But please dont so what these seem to have done.
Logg on logg off and form a negative opinion in 10 mins lol.

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Server looks decent, i went ingame earlier.

Somebody claimed a usercount of 60-70 daily, and max charas online when everybody can manage to get online, around 120.

Yet when I looked at the Server Status Siggy about 6pm, It said 19?

ye that whas me lol when i sad about 100-120 it was on easter event

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
I just think that the people who are slating the server must either feel a bit intimidated by it or have never actually tried it.

It is definitely not a care bear server and is nothing like MR. I played MR for a while but left like many others because of the constant PK and grief. DR was like a breath of fresh air when I started playing 8 months ago, and although it has had its fair share of teething problems, it still is a fantastic server with many unique features.

Many of us subscribe to the server because Paul is basically on call 24/7 to sort out any issues, and is the most committed server owner I have ever seen. Subscription is totally optional and most tend to do it because they appreciate the game and wish to support it.

A lot of people play DR who don't like grief and come on for the crack. It is quite a friendly server, and while we do all argue and fight, I would not say there is many grudges held.

It does need an influx of players but seems to be picking up new people daily. It is good for new players as there is some good kit available and most guilds will help people get kitted and levelled up. I think it all depends on how you ask for help though. A few noobs made accounts, came to BWSZ and started shouting "give me gold and kit, then lvl me" , no effort to look around the game or do anything for themselves.

I don't want to slate or speak bad of the other servers that I have played ( OldSkool & MR ) as they are both decent servers that serve a purpose and have there place, but many of us have left these servers to join DR because it is different, as Paul said, not everyone is into mindless PK and many of us have grown up from the "GF & CRY GOOD" days and just enjoy this well run, stable server with many many genuinely nice decent players.

All I can say is " don't knock it till you try it "

Thanks

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
isnt really any sorta definition of a high rate, just what ppl wanna call it

some ppl call x25 high rate, some call x100 high rate lol.

normally tho 1-10 is considered low, 10-25 is med, and 25+ is high

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
What's the average age on here,9 years old?

"You got me banned", "I'm not playing cos I don't like you" & "blow Me".

I think maybe some people spending too much time sitting in there bedrooms and lost touch with reality.

Nobody forcing anyone to play Dark Realm, anyone interested, give it a try and see if you like it. If you don't like it no problem, nothing lost, but can't see why some are feeling the need to try and knock it down?

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
its a rip off of mir revenge which is gash also

Must be difficulty been of your mental capacity.
iTS ALREADY BEEN STATED ITS NOTHING LIKE REVENGE.The only similarity is the fact im using Td files

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
isnt really any sorta definition of a high rate, just what ppl wanna call it

some ppl call x25 high rate, some call x100 high rate lol.

normally tho 1-10 is considered low, 10-25 is med, and 25+ is high
who cares what you think? oh i forgot, you made up mir2 and the server rates. some call you a tw@t, others don't, lol/

Good luck with your server paul.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
who cares what you think? oh i forgot, you made up mir2 and the server rates. some call you a tw@t, others don't, lol/

Good luck with your server paul.
was that really needed? u really are a little freak thats obsessed with me and always has to reply to my posts aint u

and if u read it properly, i never gave an opinion, i said "some ppl". nob cant w8 till ur banned

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Must be difficulty been of your mental capacity.
iTS ALREADY BEEN STATED ITS NOTHING LIKE REVENGE.The only similarity is the fact im using Td files
ha ha ha it's lapta's files you nicked, you tit you havent even renamed the npc's:dunce:

ishi

LOMCN n00bie
May 31, 2009
london
This is actually one server that the chars run very easily on. Without the usual small three step lag.

There are plenty of things to do and challenges.

People are friendly and there are plenty of areas for people to pk in and a few to level safely in.

Pob is online almost every day, all day which makes a difference to other versions or Mir.

The NPC's were named as they are in the original Euro Mir.

Yes as other servers there are changes that take time to get used to but they are to improve game play and balance the game.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
the step lag is just something in setup, i was 1st to fix it and ive told a few server owners about it, and lapta copied it off OS when files got leaked which is where pop prob got it lol

ne server i go on i norm tell the host how to fix it... so its exactly same as ne other server