**DarkRealm**

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
DarkRealm
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​

DarkRealm server is a gr8 fun server wiv a gr8 bunch of friendly people with a hell of a lot to do,from hunting loads of bosses to some challanging quests.

Be one of the 1st players to get the highest rank through the DarkRealm club.Or just be one of the highest with the best kit,its entirely up to you wot u do but this server offers all!

a list of some of the many features on offer...

Server Info

Start Level=7 (Quickish Leveling)
Start Gold=50k (Money Drops Easy)
New Spells=LionRoar,FrostCrunch,MassThunder,Purification,MassPoison,
Marrage System
Item Renaming
Pet Hire
New Wings
Lots Of Quests
Hunting Caves, Group Caves
Boss Land
Lots Of Bosses

Comming Soon
Slave System
New Pets
Horses
New Maps
New Caves For Low Levels And High Levels
New Mobs
New Items For All Levels
More Quests

Each quest you complete u recieve a prize and a new rank.

GameMasters:
Troop
Xian

WebSite

Website

Latest Exe

Exe25.1.06

Patches

Maps
HomeZone
LevelingCaves
NewMaps(16-12-05)
TremorCavern maps
NumaElite maps
Monster1
Monster2
Monster3
NewItems
NewWings

Top 10 players lists view playercount and highest players lists

sock.php

Last edited:

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
1st post updated now downloads should work cya ingame hopefully

KayO101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2004
Superb server really enjoyable just need to sort your patches out....can u link too the .Hum namely armours and wings pls...also need to include safezone map as itys not included in the main map downloaded and neither is some of the quest maps. Overall 9/10 tbh is gr8!

/War

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Servers pure laggy so are the mob, sort it out cba to play laggy servers, tbh m8 this is servers 1st or 2nd day and its this laggy not a good start eh if i made a server and ppl complained it was lagging, id take it down till i could find a way to stop the lag cus it fks up ur game play.

Last edited:

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
DeathsDoor said:
servers with quests are ACE

well put it this way wen i get my rights it wil have loads of quests as on my comp i have about 12 quests all last 4 of em last 1-2hrs 6 of em are 3-5 hours and 2 of em are 10 hrs+ all very good :D

KayO101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2004
Terrible lagg and host dosent seem to think him playing mir on host pc will effect servers smooth running :( Needs a level 100 + leveling area and areas that say u cannot enter till higher level...it would be nice to know what level u could enter.

/War