Discussion DarkReturn High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Server Live On Friday 8th at 8 pm uk time
Create accounts open before live in 1 hour
Server Info:

Dark.png

DarkSkill.png

Last edited:
Reactions: UnDeRTaKeR

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Lmao be an idiot to play this, it wont even be up for longer than 3 month. Another egyptian cashcow server Well done to the community for funding them

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Lmao be an idiot to play this, it wont even be up for longer than 3 month. Another egyptian cashcow server Well done to the community for funding them
Want to know the best part?

The reason cashcow servers remain alive is because that community you spoke about that’s funding them also wanted Lomcn to moderate nothing. Can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: Sanjian

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
there 2 wrong info

first one im not Egyptian lol and never been in egypt before
second gs work with 3 type of way to buy with as adveert say and server been on beta and who was log see it + all in gs items already in drop from start+ there no timer items in gs .

Reactions: Jev

Savage666

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 23, 2020
Just downloaded a new mir2 serv and I'm freezing at login gate and then it crashes but I can play other servers tried everything to fix even gm couldn't sort it this is error codes in getting any help would be greatly appreciated

""E:\GitHub\MousaSource\Dark\Client\MirScenes\LoginScene.cs:line 95
at Client.MirControls.MirControl.OnShown() in E:\GitHub\MousaSource\Dark\Client\MirControls\MirControl.cs:line 600
at Client.MirControls.MirScene.Draw() in E:\GitHub\MousaSource\Dark\Client\MirControls\MirScene.cs:line 49
at Client.CMain.RenderEnvironment() in E:\GitHub\MousaSource\Dark\Client\Forms\CMain.cs:line 403""

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
try download full client link mate and dont run autopatcher see what give you still same isus ?
Post automatically merged:

edot: i upload new client files to autopatcher should work at you now 100%

Last edited:

andyx666

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 30, 2015
banned off the server for reporting a person botting, the so called admin then tried to say i have been accused of botting to which i said i think he is lying, the admin then said so you think im lying and said bye and banned me, a bit pathetic a grown adult having a hissy fit this person should not be an admin if he cant handle people not agreeing with him, its a modern day world you cant bann people for doing nothing wrong. i wouldnt be suprised if he tries to remove this post.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
banned off the server for reporting a person botting, the so called admin then tried to say i have been accused of botting to which i said i think he is lying, the admin then said so you think im lying and said bye and banned me, a bit pathetic a grown adult having a hissy fit this person should not be an admin if he cant handle people not agreeing with him, its a modern day world you cant bann people for doing nothing wrong. i wouldnt be suprised if he tries to remove this post.
You came and reported this person. There are also people who came to us and reported to us about you. You also use it, and just as I asked them to provide you do this , I also asked you for provide to verify both sides and be fair to everyone.
But you started calling me a liar and I am not sure that I did not understand your words in another way. I asked you are you calling me a liar and you answered yes, so I banned you as you violated one of the rules, which is that you called the game master a liar and insulted him.
For your information, there are no rules to not afk as that at your risk, but we are prohibited from using cheating programs, and you did not provide us with a single piece of evidence that the person is cheating, and you did not give us time to do our work to look into him because we need concrete evidence to prevent it.
come with prove that showing that person cheat and see what will be happen at him/her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sanjian and Wummy

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
must agree with players who are getting banned from disc/server

I dont even play it but he just posted a random video i asked what am i watching and he banned me from discord lol?

he really is childish week ago he put me on time out for 1 hour just because i was telling him taos were ABSOLUTELY CRAP and he deleted ALL my comments and everyone was even agreeing back then

Sooo yeah if whoever playing this or going to, just dont join discord or you will get your self banned from server or discord 😬😬no wonder why UC dropping