DarkSide NOW ONLINE!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
If a client is there to download then it will get used by anyone as its like releasing the files so i dont have no problem with anyone using anyones client. This server isnt to get ID & Pass's if u think differently then dont create an account. Its up for a lil bit of fun until they have actually done somthing to the server.

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
Loved1 said:
1) shouldn't have made it available
2) corrupt? its in test mode tool
3) maybe you should get off their thread?
lol ur a prat, get a life dosnt matter if it's beta u dont giv noob's lvl's n items if it was made into a NPC then fine but it isnt and i dont see anywhere that its in BETA or a PVP server

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
1) not in beta so its fine to give items / lvls for a much about
2) not pvp server but we choose 2
3) if what was made into an npc?
4) things being added tonight, so will soon be in beta and everything will be reset

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
Loved1 said:
1) not in beta so its fine to give items / lvls for a much about
2) not pvp server but we choose 2
3) if what was made into an npc?
4) things being added tonight, so will soon be in beta and everything will be reset

1. lol m8 "Not in beta so its fine to give items n level's" god wat planet u from lol :P
2. well put PvP down then
3. well i didnt get these items by a NPC i got given them by a gamemaster
4. hmmm i dont think u dont no what beta is u dont put a server up then do beta after a couple days lol

u do BETA when server goes online BETA Mean's test for bug's u need to rethink that post m8

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
oh my god. you are a spoof aint ya.

look, ill write it simple

T H E . S E R V E R . I S N T . I N . B E T A

I T S . J U S T . F O R . F U N . A T . T H E . M O M E N T

clear enough?

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Ellow All im the host of DarkSide, no the server isnt up so i can get you're id and passes, and yes it was in beta, and for people to have fun, so stop making acusasions when you dont even know

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
How do you know that the person called Saskia on this server isnt called Saskia irl?

also, is the server down?

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Saskia said:
How many lads do u know called Saskia :middle:

tbh, the Saskia on this server shares my LOMCN acc.
i think her name is Saskia in real life. I've spoken to her & shes said that she does know a girl named Saskia from insane before, she used to be in the mafia, but she said she aint trying to be her & basically when someone pms her saying 'rach?' she says 'no, i'm just me.' & im sure shes not trying to be you, your not the queen so get over yourself.

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Loved1 said:
How do you know that the person called Saskia on this server isnt called Saskia irl?

also, is the server down?

Yes, i'll let you into a little secret.

Wipe, caves, mobs & orginal mode. :):):):)

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Loved1 said:
that sucks. my dc+1 luck+3 wep owned lol

Don't worry. Its gonna just be wipe, then go into test mode(maybe orginal).. add a few caves & a few more mobs & a darkside provience & all npc's together, this will all be done in 1 week but for the time being we'll only add the caves, mobs & do the wipe & put it online.. All this will happen today until the rest in a week. After wipe, u'll all have to lvl.. will be easy lvling so dont worry. Items easy to get too.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
tbh. Saskia on this server is the biggest tool you will find. Giving the original Saskia a bad name, i wouldnt play this server just for the fact that this Saskia is a tool.

Good luck too darkside and others.

/L1[!]

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
right, TJSS get ready to have your lomcn account stolen because Saskia steals them.
1. his name is Aaron in rl (and Harry) 2 people
2. he hacked lliam123 account
3. Quote from 1 post:
'PMT - Hardly Use The Name
Smoked - Use The Name Allot
InSaNe - Use The Name Allot'
InSaNe? thats Stans name on InSaNe
PMT? u aint PMT, so u stole a DarkSides GM name so it looks real?
4. can people get keylogged if someone else knows their ip? because if anyone can do anything by knowing their ip i aint even going on their forums lool
edit: and 5. He does say he is saskia aka rach n its so easy 2 tell its not because all u need 2 say is like 'no it ent' and he will get mad lol.
Aaron is an idiot, Saskia is a good person and now Aaron/Harry the dickheads just go and say they are someone they aint and then hack people; which reflects back to saskia.

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Correct facts there liam. ^^

Accept one thing, the name insane may well be "his" name, because stan has only had it once (on insane server, it was his gms name) and i have seen the name insane about on alot of servers, and it hasnt been stan :(