[Other] DarkSide

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
One of admins please remove this topic

I will keep defend my server without posting on forums since persons like spartekas dont have a logic point

Last edited:

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Don't worry Zed, the only players that will play there now, are the clueless or the cheat's who buy to get ahead.

You have a good user base now way more than them, ignore the games, they are only coming because of your new success.

DarkSides corruption is a long running theme in Mir3 private servers, they all close down in the end.

Let them brainlessly hit the trees, while we focus on a real server.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Better not be an Opinion....whats different in these next years..No sale of Characters or accounts...Hazekura took most the heat off you..Stop photoshoping---You need to stop bitching argueing and moaning, all that is Hurting mir3 and stop players from Mir3.Not screenshots, your behaviors

Yes donation s allowed; You sold chars for RLC, even if not you directly its Your server Your responsability!!

Whats your Problem with people in Poland..I have had 90% good relation with Romanians but you might be in the 10%, that includes Hackers.

What was wrong that you think wiping server would help FIX,besides 0 usercount.

How the hell do you have 80+ players while being Flooded in Romania,assuming.

I can see using this section to say advertise your server, or someone looking..I will be back.. btw Reply to message about your hack. Zprotect the1 you didnt give a ... helpeing anyone use, even though Its not yours. Any Version...

People asked nicely.. you say=

I will just ask sejanus myself. BTW I played STing3g not Zentaur, know Repo?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sejanus

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Better not be an Opinion....whats different in these next years..No sale of Characters or accounts...Hazekura took most the heat off you..Stop photoshoping---You need to stop bitching argueing and moaning, all that is Hurting mir3 and stop players from Mir3.Not screenshots, your behaviors

Yes donation s allowed; You sold chars for RLC, even if not you directly its Your server Your responsability!!

Whats your Problem with people in Poland..I have had 90% good relation with Romanians but you might be in the 10%, that includes Hackers.

I can see using this section to say advertise your server, or someone looking..I will be back.. btw Reply to message about your hack. Zprotect the1 you didnt give a ... helpeing anyone use, even though Its not yours. Any Version...

1. HeroGamble been removed months before server got wiped
2. How the hell i have 80+ players? guess i think you forgot how 150-200+ users online had Zentaur
3. I dont have problems with poland people, besides players that pm and talk crap, i have friendly and respectable poland comunity
4. I dont advertise my server :) Zentaur already been known for ages.

btw, go write a book, would be more interesting than posting crap on forums everyday :applouse:

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008

You don't need to ask him proof was all over his advert, that's why its been removed.

Never heard of Repo, probably because I didn't and don't play servers like Sting with 10 users.

Zed like many is shocked by Sejanus and his corruption, considering he used to attack Zed months back about his server and claimed he sold items as well. If someone accused you of certain bad actions, and later they were found out to be the one doing that, i'm sure this forum would be flooded by your rage.

Zed has a right to have his word just like you, but you should get some facts first before typing nonsense.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You don't need to ask him proof was all over his advert, that's why its been removed.

Never heard of Repo, probably because I didn't and don't play servers like Sting with 10 users.

Zed like many is shocked by Sejanus and his corruption, considering he used to attack Zed months back about his server and claimed he sold items as well. If someone accused you of certain bad actions, and later they were found out to be the one doing that, i'm sure this forum would be flooded by your rage.

Zed has a right to have his word just like you, but you should get some facts first before typing nonsense.

Sting done much for mir 3 comunity but spartekas mentioned about sting3g because thats the only files he can get :)

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
I wont play neither server as neither interests me. But to me this just looks like Zed trying to rid of any competition.. although the user-count speaks for itself, (which i don't see lasting for a significant amount of time).

Can't you pm each other? Instead of creating a New topic and targeting someones server in the most blatant way possible?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I wont play neither server as neither interests me. But to me this just looks like Zed trying to rid of any competition.. although the user-count speaks for itself, (which i don't see lasting for a significant amount of time).

Can't you pm each other? Instead of creating a New topic and targeting someones server in the most blatant way possible?

admins can remove this topic

i dont want get rid of "competition" as i dont compete with a server full of afk players for Tree event :)

Status
Not open for further replies.