DB items

Sexah

LOMCN Member
Apr 23, 2003
England
ok i have searched i promised and i have came up with alot of results but they don't exactly answer my question..........

i've made the items in mirservereditor, done the looks and everything so it's all ok, the problem i have is i get in the game type something like @make gmpararing (a ring a made myself) and nothing comes up, doesn't even appear in the bag as 'gmpararing found'.

can someone help me on this one please? and it doesn't just occur on one item, it happens on lots of them.

thanks again.

Sexah

LOMCN Member
Apr 23, 2003
England
yep everything is being saved and etc.......like i close it and open it again and still the same stuff is there, but it just doesn't want to appear in game =\

Upvote 0

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
okay do u click save changes @ top of MSE (next 2 reload database) if so make sure that the bar fills all the way 2 the top ...
if that dont elp r u make sure ur spellin it exactly the same as the 1 the db ....
oh and have u checked ur little boxes in bag coz sum times u can see the item in MSE but cant see in game .... if so u need 2 get ur patches 2 b the same :) lol
if u av a prob savin ur db post bck and lemme kno coz i can fix it 4 u :)

Upvote 0

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
hmmm wow ..
this 1 has stumped me >.< right then hmmm ...
m8 do's the GMbalde show in ur bag when doin so?? if so post anova link wit the MSE but highlight the GMpararing instead of the blade so i can see the stats on it etc plz :)

Upvote 0

Sexah

LOMCN Member
Apr 23, 2003
England
if u mean the GMslayer nope that doesn't appear in the bag either, there's lots of things that don't seem to want tocome into the game like lionroar, TDB, even darkrings so this problem has really stumbled me too man :S

Upvote 0

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
hmm the only thing i can think of which sounds a tad stupid ..
is if u cant make nowt in game u havent set ur admin list up properly ...
but u prob can create sum items so hmm ..

Upvote 0

Sexah

LOMCN Member
Apr 23, 2003
England
well dunno whether this helps but i've just changed the looks of my steelarmour(m) wearing it, in bag and outside appearence and it still is the same green armour when i want to change it for the new brown steel armour so =\

Upvote 0

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
hehe ya its a bummer when stuff like this happens but items dont rly take long to do :)

edit: your gmslayer inside view and outside wep looks dont match lmao m8 start fromscratch wi propa patchs

Upvote 0