DeadZone (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Right, stop reporting people for speaking their mind. If they don't like your server, they are fully within their right to voice that opinion.

there not there just posting pointless spam if thats the case ill go do it all over there posts?

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Let him flame with jealousy.
Cocopops dont even play server and just is a keyboard warr but he and his buddys will give up at some point :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
to compensate for the downtime we will be halving the drop rates on exp tokens for 24 hours so get boss hunting. :P

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
goood server enjoying it . *im queen ingame lol* lion roar needs changin to mobs FACT and curse needs 20-30 secs max* but ye keep up the gd work users will come through no corruption ect gms do listen to people just cnt reply 24/7

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Mwhaha, bet add 100 kit in for me then ;)

/Bench.

100 kit is already in m8 ;)
Gonna begin on adding 110 kits + new caves/Also gonna add in some new skills that we aint saying you will have to wait till they drop :P

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
100 kit is already in m8 ;)
Gonna begin on adding 110 kits + new caves/Also gonna add in some new skills that we aint saying you will have to wait till they drop :P

Thinking of me already, i like it ;)

/Bench.

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
makes me laugh u do pal, your server is my server that you robbed REMMEMBER THAT.

how about your stop posting in our thread and go and keep an eye on your own server?
On Topic:
Once we know its all back up and running fine we will start on the new lvl 110 and maybe 120 kits+implementing CaveToken drops
Also be adding in 2-3 new caves with new bosses for you guys to try and kill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.