DeadZone (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Lol'd

That is pretty sad, Keep up the good work bud ;)

/Bench.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
the fact is screenshots of this conversation will be sent to all mir2 mods and lets see what they have to say about your server theft and claiming it as your own.

i didnt steal nothing u left it there cause urs stuiped
and u still havnt replyed to the claims that ur a cheat lol ....

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
lmao but it aint his server :) and it aint gossip how about your read that chat

i didnt steal nothing u left it there cause urs stuiped
and u still havnt replyed to the claims that ur a cheat lol ....

mate ive got proof you changed the pass so i couldnt get my files back + wittnesses.

and if so why you claiming my server as your own buddy?, make your own?

Last edited by a moderator:

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
lmao but it aint his server :) and it aint gossip how about your read that chat

so one is listening to you lol...
we never said onced we didnt use ur files as base lol ...
we put in the work.
and got the players.
i helped on u files.
and u said i didnt ur the theif my freind

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
there ya go bull**** lol.

You know how to back up a sql DB yet ROFL ?

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
wheres your proof you worked on my files?

why cause im not sad and didnt think u would rob ur own players?
yea i take screenshoots of every convo on msn.
but im sure i still have the one were u tell me u guve me 50kGG and 1000GG press script lol :)

then ofc screenshots all ur Alt OWNED when usaid ur a dornater LOL

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
you recieved gamegold as a payment for your dedi u fool make sure you put that in there too yeah?

why cause im not sad and didnt think u would rob ur own players?
yea i take screenshoots of every convo on msn.
but im sure i still have the one were u tell me u guve me 50kGG and 1000GG press script lol :)

then ofc screenshots all ur Alt OWNED when usaid ur a dornater LOL

we'll see what mod says eh, people don't like thiefs pal

Last edited by a moderator:

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Daz can you please just stop posting on this thread?, you have told everyone time and time agen we stole your files. But at the end of the day you left the files on another persons dedi, once them files were transfered over they became both off your files + He helped you work on them files once they were moved over, We are bringing more ppl to this forum then your silly server from people playing inviteing there friends.
And i will say it agen just incase you wernt reading, this server looks nothing like yours at all its completely different "WE USED YOURS AS A BASE"

Hopefully the mods see how much of an idiot you are, you went and told a crusade server they stole your files aswell lol, They got nout to do with yours.
Now guys stop posting untill a mod has decided whats gonna happen.
Unless its telling us summin in serv is broken.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Daz can you please just stop posting on this thread?, you have told everyone time and time agen we stole your files. But at the end of the day you left the files on another persons dedi, once them files were transfered over they became both off your files + He helped you work on them files once they were moved over, We are bringing more ppl to this forum then your silly server from people playing inviteing there friends.
And i will say it agen just incase you wernt reading, this server looks nothing like yours at all its completely different "WE USED YOURS AS A BASE"

Now stop posting untill a mod has decided whats gonna happen

theres no point the guy has no brains this will just cause more pointless spam lol

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Hopefully the mods see how much of an idiot you are, you went and told a crusade server they stole your files aswell lol, They got nout to do with yours.
Now guys stop posting untill a mod has decided whats gonna happen.
Unless its telling us summin in serv is broken.

He did 0 work on the server.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
exactly you used mine as a base u fool " my server " so you shoudlnt be able to claim as your own make your own then call it your own.

see pointless spam lol

tbh ur raging cause we have more players than u lol
lowest our user count has been in the last 24 is 20 ish highest at peek 40+

and urs still on like 15 peek ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.