Death Server - Worth Bringing Back?

Join Discord

Would you play Death Server?

• Total voters

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
If I brought back Death Server and made it even better with a New trusted host and trusted GMs, would you play?

Ive been asked if Death Server is comming back but I have not decided what to do yet. If I did bring back Death Server the old players will have lost their characters btw.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=19548 - Details of the server

Last edited:

Gremlin

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 29, 2004
YES BRING IT BACK

IT PWNS :D

i am first to vote but it is the best server EVER

doomsday2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2004
Bring it back, most of the servers around at the moment are total crap... no offense server makers :P

Echtolion

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 29, 2004
whoi the **** voted no :middle: .. that servered owned.. people around anymore cant make servers like it.. actually if i had to make a number one server death would definately be it..

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
doomsday2 said:
Bring it back, most of the servers around at the moment are total crap... no offense server makers :P

haha... f00k u...

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!!BACK WITH DEATH!! :teet**:

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
PLSSSSSSSS PUT IT UP PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAVE MERCY !!!!

dEATH SERVER = PWN SERVER

[SHADOW] SED NO? WHAT THE ****?

me->>:fart:<<[SHADOW] [SHADOW]>> :hamsterbu<<- me

Last edited:

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
shadow said no, because nick asked him to make a guide, he gave him gm powers just to make the guide and nick said he abused them and then shadow was banned :P so now he dont like the server lol although he kept askin to be unbanned....

Shadow dont reply, i dont want you spamming my post.... if u wana reply create a new 1 or pm me

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
DeathWish said:
shadow said no, because nick asked him to make a guide, he gave him gm powers just to make the guide and nick said he abused them and then shadow was banned :P so now he dont like the server lol although he kept askin to be unbanned....

Shadow dont reply, i dont want you spamming my post.... if u wana reply create a new 1 or pm me
what a *word i shudnt say on ur thread * :)

DeathWish, just out of interest, if the server does come up, will it be up anytime soon? if its up on halloween fk halloween im not goin out :lol:

Last edited:

hotlou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Essex!
tbh was one of the best p server i had eva played, gd community, gd items slightly too high :P, gd skill, gd hunting places gd wars but gms were gay except death, si bring it bak!!!!!!!!

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
i would play if there was a chara wipe but it wud be **** if i started n ppl such as spec op were level 73 thats jus pointless and all the newcomers dnt have a chance tbh :(