Join Discord

Would you play Death Server?

• Total voters

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
aye server owned was the only decent 1 i actually lvld on as i went thru a cba stage but it owned bring it bk :D

TheMonk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
The Void
DeathWish said:
If I brought back Death Server and made it even better with a New trusted host and trusted GMs, would you play?

Ive been asked if Death Server is comming back but I have not decided what to do yet. If I did bring back Death Server the old players will have lost their characters btw.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=19548 - Details of the server

i would be willing to host :)

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
TheMonk said:
i would be willing to host :)
Yeh bring it back.

Then it would stop you ruining other peoples servers... but heaven forbid you get some idiot who decides to spam the SZ using a gold macro and uses run thru cheats and exploits your bugs. I mean that would be bad... ;D

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
yea maybe it would :P but im not stupid so i could stop it straight away ;D because it happened to my server b4

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
all i can say is Death server Pwand that is the only word for it and i think many other people can back me up so i cant w8 to see this server back up again GD luck :)

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
Ok, server should be up maybe tomorrow :P thanks to TheMonk, if I can get 250Mb web space for free... anyone? :P

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
DeathWish said:
Ok, server should be up maybe tomorrow :P thanks to TheMonk, if I can get 250Mb web space for free... anyone? :P
amg u r going in my siggy for this ... :bowdown: U r TeH sEcKz :bowdown: