Death server

smoochy boys on tour

Shadowninja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2004
LOL @ death server, its a joke.

Made them a guide which i stayed up doing for 2 days, then nick bans my I.P what a thiefs, gonna be posting this on every forum i can find.

LOMCNUSER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2004
We gave you a chance to be GM and you ruined it for us... Like Deathwish said there will be no corruption on the Fu**** server!

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Shadowninja said:
LOL @ death server, its a joke.

Made them a guide which i stayed up doing for 2 days, then nick bans my I.P what a thiefs, gonna be posting this on every forum i can find.

You do that, and you'll be IP banned from LOMCN also. Sounds like you have been a currupt GM from what i can gather from the posts. Death rightly Banned you.

Shadowninja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2004
currupt gm?, don't want to sound rude but you don't know half of the story.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
no offence but from track record (looking at your signature)

TheOnlyOne from MOS was one of the most hated people because of your attitude, immaturity and bug exploiting.
I spent a few minutes looking round death server last week, and the abuse of your GM powers were phenominal.

Deathwish is a well respected member of LOMCN and a person that would not ban you without just cause.

Shadowninja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2004
Ok for a fact, i didn't have gm powers last week so your lieing there.
Theonlyone, yea people hated him, but that was in the past. and ostly all them people are my friends, maybe if you come back to soma (whoever you are on there) you can meet them :D.

*EDIT*
See you don't know what ur talking about, Nick banned me, Deathwish had no idea and using commands last week? well..
1.i didn't have gm powers
2.i only used them for what i was doing.

Also can i ask what name of the gm was that was using this "commands"

Last edited:

LOMCNUSER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2004
Shadowninja said:
Ok for a fact, i didn't have gm powers last week so your lieing there.
Theonlyone, yea people hated him, but that was in the past. and ostly all them people are my friends, maybe if you come back to soma (whoever you are on there) you can meet them :D.

*EDIT*
See you don't know what ur talking about, Nick banned me, Deathwish had no idea and using commands last week? well..
1.i didn't have gm powers
2.i only used them for what i was doing.

Also can i ask what name of the gm was that was using this "commands"

You only used them for what you were doing?????

You were having full blown out events... Your were pking people...

Shadowninja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2004
Pking people? i don't recall that.

Blown out event? i didn't even start it.

Get your facts right before posting again.

LOMCNUSER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2004
Shadowninja said:
Pking people? i don't recall that.

Blown out event? i didn't even start it.

Get your facts right before posting again.

Man you love to lie....... You must be 10 or something... Don't try to ruin people's hardwork by lying because you lost your position.

Last edited:

Shadowninja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2004
I love you too, Pking - none, Blown out event? i got banned just when i said wat the event was so how could i do it?.

Thank you, Don't come again. Mate

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
The blown out event was 100 mirkings in bw sz i thought it was pretti cool if he wudda warned us about it so i cudda potted up as i only had 10 bunnis and could only last 2 mins tstorming >.< as for pking yes the gms do pk but after the mirkings they seemed to have stopped but i dont kno realli as i quit and am only back to start fights and pk

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
lol the mirkings was when i got hacked... sum prick spawned 100mk's in sz when they found out i found out they was lvling their char, then after that people started killing people and gms killing people (not me) because we thought we was going to rewind, but then that didnt work, so i had to fix everything manually by checking logs :P and n e way its all fixed now as that was ages ago :P

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
ive made a server and all the gates connect but the server gste wont close, the login 1 and the other 1 works but it wont connect

some 1 tell me wot to do plz

Reload

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2004
i feel sry 4 deathwish tbh....nick fked up the server and now getting dos'ed cuz he banned players 4 an unfair reason...if there was a reason apart from we killed hes non gm char