Declare war on France?

Declare war on France?

• Yes, fry those ****ing frogs!

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • No.. Let's pussy out and let them treat us like ****.

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
you know what's funny

let's remake this thread, but about america, and see how many people urbanfox bans or warns for racism

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
I say We declear war on america, its the reson London is being bombed now!
Bloody yanky Patriots thinking there so good.... they needed us!

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
AriaQ said:
I say We declear war on america, its the reson London is being bombed now!
Bloody yanky Patriots thinking there so good.... they needed us!

One thing that would be interesting is if we attacked America just how many other countries would help us? Quite a few i would imagine! In fairness though its not Americas fault we are being attacked. Maybe George Bush but not the whole country tho. I do think tho that we should seriously think about things where Iraq etc are concerned. Sure we shouldnt give into terrorism but any cause we are fighting for had to be real. IE if any wars are for some persons ego or for oil no i dont think we should be involved when it ends like this. The worst things...is the Americans dont even seem to appreciate our help!

Last edited:

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
if it wasnt for the american links, i doubt London would have been targeted, although im not laying the outright blame on america, one leader is as bad as the other..

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
That was the point i was trying to make. Blair is the one who is our leader and he took us to war. Thats why we are tagetted now. Tho we cant give in to terrorists.

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
if u ever heard about end of the world in bible then he will 100% start from America. They are trying to control the world for a good reason -> peace but they dont see that controling they crate more war

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
ipixel said:
if it wasnt for the american links, i doubt London would have been targeted, although im not laying the outright blame on america, one leader is as bad as the other..

The point I was trying to put across.
I also do not wont war with America, we have to much on our plate atm.