Dedi server for use.

Join Discord

Echo-Ltd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2008
Watford
Rented a dedi server for 2 months as i thought i would be getting back into mir and thought it would be useful whilst coding... a month as gone by and i havnt touch mir nore the dedi serv so if anyone wants a months free hosting let me know...

/Echo

Echo-Ltd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2008
Watford
nice offer tbh but what will u be geting out of it?o.0

nout... its just a server going to waste atm... no time to put it to any decent use either, so just offering it for a month iv canceled the subscription now but i have it till the end of april... so could be of some use to someone trying to get a server started?

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
Ahh fair play- but would u be asking for Gm rights on there server?

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
pogs you are asking weird questions... if any server takes this it will be forced to move or delete by the end of the month.

I would recommend to those who wants to beta test something. Even non mir related.

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
pogs you are asking weird questions... if any server takes this it will be forced to move or delete by the end of the month.

I would recommend to those who wants to beta test something. Even non mir related.
lol im nosey

Echo-Ltd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2008
Watford
just found out im tied into a contract till october... so if there is anyone in the mits of making a half decent server or anything thats a fesible idea (doesnt have to be mir) lemme know...