Dedicated hosting.

smoochy boys on tour

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Hi, im wondering if anyone knows of a hosting site that will have windows XP and prices between 50-150pound/month

if anyone knows could you please reply as im in need of one.

Kind Regards, Ben.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Don't think you'll find any that still has XP.

Fasthosts servers have KVM access to mount an XP ISO so you can install it yourself.

http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/dedicated-servers/

If you buy one and are going to install your own version of Windows. Make sure you buy it with CentOS (So you don't have to pay anything for an OS)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
well my home host was 3.2Ghz Dual ( could only use one anyways ), 4gb ram. basically all you need for mir3 is 2ghz and 2gb ram, the faster the better and how would i install the iso as it needs to be on a disc to install it right ?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
well my home host was 3.2Ghz Dual ( could only use one anyways ), 4gb ram. basically all you need for mir3 is 2ghz and 2gb ram, the faster the better and how would i install the iso as it needs to be on a disc to install it right ?

Download the .iso and use magic disk to mount a virtual disk drive :)

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
wwrong

I am about to use this since btw www.kaorimir.com is down. Please close Supreme mir3 in Upcoming.. Plz get ooff peoples butts that actually Helping.

wrong post right Moral

---------- Post Merged at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:44 AM ----------

what about Power ISo Oldversion.com?

Last edited: