Degeneration Mir 2.6

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
Can't remember last time kash posted actually, Kash is quite a sound guy.

Anyway tom, keep playing your 10 user count servers, everyone knows you can't run with the big boys on FH so you boost your e-ego on little backwater servers that go nowhere like this one :)

/Nymph

bit harsh just leave them to it anyway good group of friends playing ere all welcome!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Yeah the best servers are the servers where gm's respect the people but you saying to listen only to who wants exp increased and skill points decreased...hell... if they want to be respected they need to respect us first and then we are talking about some changes..

Lol, respect? For what? Downloading 2.6 server fies extracting them and whacking em straight online? Why on earth do you deserve anyones respect?

Exp increase pulls more users in = less dead server more fun to play (Not even talknig a dramatic increase)

Lowering skillpoints again takes a boring needless part of the game out. EVERYONE has said it. We dont say these things just for an easier time, we say it so the server grows..

Atm you have a coder and a team of 4? working on this, to date notable changes are you added a messy NPC at the start to give noob kit (Which btw isnt fully translated properly..) and fixed a bug with spiderfrogs having uber stats. There are many more bugs ingame, and you cant even figure out how to add quests. Respect needs to be earned and frankly I see nothing to respect on this server.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
@anon just shut up , u know nothing about making a server
and making a lr server is event more harder then a hr because u need to balance alot of stuff , even 1DC less or more counts but ur just a nub who likes to get attention

even usercount is "small" ppl got in grps and made big things :)
images00.png

WT vn1
images04.png

hehe this remebers me of old euro :(
images11.png

images08.png

10 ppl in grp enjoing the big group buff 60% exp ^^
i had alot of fun just watching them lol

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Im seriously done, you need to grow up and stop thinking you have any kind of decent server. What youve done isnt make a server, you've copied euro like for like and think you're amazing because you can 'code' to change a spell strength.

So its you that knows nothing bout running a server, Im starting to think the reason you dont want to change is because you either dont know how to or are too lazy too.

Edit: Btw I have no idea how Kindred & co can contiue playing, I suspect only reason is its the only thing up they can all get a fresh start on. I hunted with em, wt was fun, but PSC levelling was dull and very expensive as nothing dropped. You havent even added any new stuff to drop off anything, its just euro drops. When I played euro I was lucky to clear 6f and get anything decent let alone kill 20 mobs a hunt on 1f..

Last edited:

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Lol'd @ I can't handle playing a LR, why would i even want to try? They're boring as ****.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
tbh server is fun ,DONT LIKE LR SERVER THEN FK OFF !!!!dont tell Dany how to make he's own server ,this forum is not called LOMCN high rate its just lomcn ! so beat it!

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Servers pretty good am on PSC hunt atm and is fun although i agree maybe a few new items added to drops would be nice just something unique makes hunting abit more fun

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
yea we had 8 in grp and get a little less exp than u would solo. big grp hutns way forward

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Post some screenies of new features & items etc please.

Not just WT, PSC & a GM trying to group with normal players.....

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Post some screenies of new features & items etc please.

Not just WT, PSC & a GM trying to group with normal players.....

New set : Altair Set
New Province + New cave coming this week or next week , new boss's , new npc's

@ano if you don't know what your talking STFU your not my lawyer to say what i do and what i can't do , i can make quests , i made quests but there was a bug with count , i know you was knowing how to fix it ( if u so a genius then you know that i was joking ) and we fixed it , quests are coming ... Please be good and don't post on this topic your **** info about our server as people can try alone and say about the server... they don't need a guy who's telling ONLY THE BAD things at a server so they don't start it... if you want a HR , make one , CBA then play what servers are online and shut up

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
give me alex for 3months, and ill show u how to make a unique LR.

Lol.

u fail, i played euro for 5 years, dont fancy it again.

People aint saying they hate LR, they hate the fact uve copied euro..make ur own server fgs.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
New set : Altair Set
New Province + New cave coming this week or next week , new boss's , new npc's

@ano if you don't know what your talking STFU your not my lawyer to say what i do and what i can't do , i can make quests , i made quests but there was a bug with count , i know you was knowing how to fix it ( if u so a genius then you know that i was joking ) and we fixed it , quests are coming ... Please be good and don't post on this topic your **** info about our server as people can try alone and say about the server... they don't need a guy who's telling ONLY THE BAD things at a server so they don't start it... if you want a HR , make one , CBA then play what servers are online and shut up

So you've made one new set, which im guessing is for Assassins?

Not having a dig, but can you post some screenies of some decent custom stuff you've added?

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara

Lol.

u fail, i played euro for 5 years, dont fancy it again.

People aint saying they hate LR, they hate the fact uve copied euro..make ur own server fgs.

you have 3 months starting from tomorrow, wish you good luck!

So you've made one new set, which im guessing is for Assassins?

Not having a dig, but can you post some screenies of some decent custom stuff you've added?

Multiclass set droped in the new cave that is coming

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Would this be the new cave nobody will be high enough level for?

Altair set has same stats as gale set doesnt it..?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
why would u want alex? he aint an amazing coder he just knows how u change spells and 3 months? man most ppl with server creation know how and good idea's would make a better 1 in couple hours

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Dany u guys fix the $humvar bug?

if so i got a nice easy to do quest with vars

Status
Not open for further replies.